Glasser Michael Snit Speaking of Windows tweaks
Steven Carroll
2021-10-19 08:36:17 UTC
Already moved on from that. Take it as you want!

Why would you trust me if you believe there is a possibility that I use
socks and shills? That literally does not give you gas? This is the current
'principle' by those calling themselves 'elite', you must 'litmus test'
yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you are assumed guilty until
you attack someone else, which is not possible in this time frame.

Did he think that was clever? Snit Glasser Michael is the outcome of
the truth that Russians have been hired to subvert indoctrinating young
persons. It's not chance that he is a brainless leftist.
--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/health_Statistics/nchs/Software/mmds/2009/spell/mmds_spell.txt
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud
Steve Carrolll - fretwizzen 7291
2021-10-19 09:08:44 UTC
Post by Steven Carroll
Already moved on from that. Take it as you want!
Why would you trust me if you believe there is a possibility that I use
socks and shills? That literally does not give you gas? This is the current
'principle' by those calling themselves 'elite', you must 'litmus test'
yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you are assumed guilty until
you attack someone else, which is not possible in this time frame.
Did he think that was clever? Snit Glasser Michael is the outcome of
the truth that Russians have been hired to subvert indoctrinating young
persons. It's not chance that he is a brainless leftist.
--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/health_Statistics/nchs/Software/mmds/2009/spell/mmds_spell.txt
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud
For crying out loud, just recently Meat was declaring himself the only
"true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in satire-quotes
just to annoy people) are trying to rewrite AZ Code from scratch. These
posts are clearly not automated, they are made by Meat who is an overmedicated
pervert with a personal vendetta who has way too much time on his hands.

Just stupid trolling. And I am giving attention to that trolling. THAT
is what the "Meat circus" is. I'm not angry, he wants me to be but I'm
laughing at him because Meat's lying is so transparent. He actively didn't
mention all the details that he would soon focus on... and we all know
why. At least he has his shills rushing to his rescue ;) A shadow of Alan
B, projected perfectly, at the wrong time. Meat is trying ("very" hard)
to project their crap onto Alan B. For as long as I can remember Meat has
encouraged the belief that Alan B needs 'backing' to point out all his
BS. The fact is that nobody needs any support to do that. So Meat pulls
this goofy flooding garbage in an incompetent effort to 'sell' the idea
that Alan B is like him.

--
Puppy Videos!!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
Steve Carrolll - fretwizzen 7291
2021-10-19 09:24:32 UTC
Post by Steven Carroll
Already moved on from that. Take it as you want!
Why would you trust me if you believe there is a possibility that I use
socks and shills? That literally does not give you gas? This is the current
'principle' by those calling themselves 'elite', you must 'litmus test'
yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you are assumed guilty until
you attack someone else, which is not possible in this time frame.
Did he think that was clever? Snit Glasser Michael is the outcome of
the truth that Russians have been hired to subvert indoctrinating young
persons. It's not chance that he is a brainless leftist.
--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/health_Statistics/nchs/Software/mmds/2009/spell/mmds_spell.txt
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud
Why would Snit need flood bots? He is the one who offers facts for his
side of the "fights".

Peeler refuses to takes blame for his own words. Actions that are easily
quoted.

I am working on a program which will show off how weak JavaScript is.
Peeler lies that he uses ChromeOS, while of course he never saw it on anything
but an emulator and faithfully tested it. Your system will crawl while
downloading the mass of flood posts. And it takes a long time.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook the Fraud