Woke Military Deploys Gender Advisors. Meanwhile in China.............
Bob Smyth
2021-10-19 14:03:34 UTC
As the USA's Woke Military Deploys Gender Advisors for Afghans at
Fort McCoy China has surprised the US by testing a new hypersonic
nuclear-capable missile that circled the entire globe at low orbit in
August."

We are in trouble here.
BIG TROUBLE.

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/woke-military-deploys-
gender-advisors-afghans-fort-mccoy/>

"The woke-ness never stops.
After surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban, stranding thousands of
Americans and green card holders and arming the terror regime with
tens of billions of US weapons the US military is back focusing on
the important work.

The woke US military deployed “gender and protection advisors” to
Fort McCoy recently to deal with the domestic abuse and assaults on
children.

Instead of focusing on how to rescue stranded Americans or how to
prevent losing to 7th-century barbarians, they’re focusing on gender
issues.

Meanwhile, China surprised the US by testing a new hypersonic
nuclear-capable missile that circled the entire globe at low orbit in
August."
Siri Cruise
2021-10-19 14:26:10 UTC
Post by Bob Smyth
As the USA's Woke Military Deploys Gender Advisors for Afghans at
Fort McCoy China has surprised the US by testing a new hypersonic
nuclear-capable missile that circled the entire globe at low orbit in
August."
We are in trouble here.
Why? As long as we have nuclear missile submarines hidden in the
Pacific and maybe the Indian, any attack by China on the USA will
result in Mutual Assured Destruction. It doesn't matter if the
missiles arrive in ten minutes or thirty minutes, our submarines
will remain and retaliate.
Post by Bob Smyth
"The woke-ness never stops.
After surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban, stranding thousands of
You seemed pissed we surrenderred. Are you pissed at the guy who
did the surrender in 2020?
Post by Bob Smyth
Americans and green card holders and arming the terror regime with
tens of billions of US weapons the US military is back focusing on
the important work.
Yeah, I get it. God gives men the right to beat up women and
children, and nobody can interfere.
Post by Bob Smyth
Instead of focusing on how to rescue stranded Americans or how to
It's not a military issue. It's up to the State Department.
Perhaps at some point there might be one or two raids, but we're
not at the point yet.
Post by Bob Smyth
prevent losing to 7th-century barbarians, they’re focusing on gender
The US surrenderred in 2020. What did you want? A military coup
to have continued the war?
Post by Bob Smyth
Meanwhile, China surprised the US by testing a new hypersonic
nuclear-capable missile that circled the entire globe at low orbit in
August."
Wow.

Okay, bored now.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-19 14:37:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Bob Smyth
Americans and green card holders and arming the terror regime with
tens of billions of US weapons the US military is back focusing on
the important work.
Yeah, I get it. God gives men the right to beat up women and
children, and nobody can interfere.
Just like God give women the right to "women's health" and nobody can
interfere, right?
HHI the imaginary friend
2021-10-20 14:20:34 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Bob Smyth
Americans and green card holders and arming the terror regime with
tens of billions of US weapons the US military is back focusing on
the important work.
Yeah, I get it. God gives men the right to beat up women and
children, and nobody can interfere.
Just like God give women the right to "women's health" and nobody can
interfere, right?
Snit sock Prescott Computer Guy lies so often that he has a difficult
time keeping track of his stories. Or his forgeries for that matter.

It's Snit sock Prescott Computer Guy's problem but he blames Gregory
Hall. Obviously he would rather attack than face reality. I have a macOS
system I use as well, but it's better than yours. He is a nitwit advocates
have kill filtered his socks. What he really needs to figure out is a
bot that keeps switching names, then bot posts have a possibility at
being a fraction as annoying as he is. Why would Gregory Hall need shills?
He is the one who supplies facts for his side of the "debates".

--
Get Rich Slow
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONAL+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22

rbowman
2021-10-20 03:16:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Why? As long as we have nuclear missile submarines hidden in the
Pacific and maybe the Indian, any attack by China on the USA will
result in Mutual Assured Destruction. It doesn't matter if the
missiles arrive in ten minutes or thirty minutes, our submarines
will remain and retaliate.
i don't live on a yellow fucking submarine so that doesn't exactly
comfort me. On the other hand I don't think China has a lot of interest
in blowing a big hole in Montana. All those coal trains headed west
aren't going to the global warming crowd in Washington.

Speaking of which, our Democratic Senator finally grew a pair when the
subject of a carbon tax came up.
charlie freak
2021-10-19 14:32:00 UTC
Post by Bob Smyth
[...]
It's such a shame that the military has become a bunch of pussies.
And with a weak, feckless commander in chief like Biden, it's only
going to get worse.
Hannity and Tucker call it "Biden's America Last Program" and I an
inclined to degree. Every single Biden policy so far has been an
abject failure and unfortunately it's not the Jeff Bezo's of the
world who are suffering but the middle and lower classes.

Jimmy Carter was a weak president but Biden takes this to a new low.
He is by far the worst president in modern, or possibly all times.
What is troubling though is how the media, Hollywood elite and left
wing money suppliers like Soros continue to protect Joe Biden.

Noam Chomsky said it so eloquently:

"He who controls the media controls the minds of the public".

We can see this happening right now and it's mimicking
Nazi Germany circa 1939.

Unlike Nazi Germany (mostly) there are signs of people realizing
what is going on.
Parents revolting against the school board's "woke culture" garbage,
professional athletes banding together against vaccine mandates,
unions having a resurgence in power and such give some hope that
people aren't as stupid as the media believes they are.

Still it's going to be a long haul and we may never recover.
--
Charlie Freak
F**k Joe Biden
rbowman
2021-10-20 03:18:40 UTC
Post by charlie freak
We can see this happening right now and it's mimicking
Nazi Germany circa 1939.
I don't think they let trannies into the BDM...