Diesel / Gremlin 1-423-491-1448
Diesel / Gremlin Kook
2021-10-15 19:38:35 UTC
Do not get too egotistical, Brahma, sometimes "your shills" are just that.
Brahma and Snit both lie ceaselessly and shamelessly and continue to do
so. So no point in showing any further respect or judiciousness.

On topic discussions will be destroyed once the trolls overpopulate.
That and there will regularly be a snit thrower or two in an unmoderated
ng. The flooding BS aside, we have all seen who usually lashes out when
he doesn't get nonstop attention. Just about everything Brahma says about
anyone is dishonest. He has yet to realize people are not as stupid as
he needs them to be. Just look at your posts and look at Snit's, there
is nothing for me to learn from a fool like Brahma. But whatever, let
him keep making an ignoramus of himself. It is not like anyone believes
him.

--
Puppy Videos
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud
Stephen - frelwizzen
2021-10-20 07:07:08 UTC
Post by Diesel / Gremlin Kook
[...]
I would help Jeremy directly but he's an idiot who twists what you say
to realize his yearning to call everyone a fool. Jeremy is three seconds
away from being in my kill filter.

Jeremy only thinks about Slimer, Slimer, Slimer!

But when the data were collected, it turns out beyond any doubt, Jeremy
was far more "obsessive" than even I imagined.

The herd members value conformity instead of choice. Despite all the
big talk Jeremy has done on this topic, the 'IT Master' does not understand
how to do this. It takes a couple seconds to select a paragraph and 'print'
it. I reported Jeremy years ago. As expected, it did naught to derail
the clod.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot