Snit's Drugged Up and Flying High Again
Ron Crimson jr.
2021-07-28 17:45:13 UTC
Looks like snit Michael Glasser is high again.
He must be bouncing off the ionosphere.
Make sure to wave to ISS as you fly by, snit.
WTF is wrong with that cretin snit Michael Glasser of Prescott
Arizona?
pothead
2021-07-28 18:04:18 UTC
Post by Ron Crimson jr.
Looks like snit Michael Glasser is high again.
So what else is new?
Post by Ron Crimson jr.
He must be bouncing off the ionosphere.
Make sure to wave to ISS as you fly by, snit.
ROTFLMAO !!!!!
Post by Ron Crimson jr.
WTF is wrong with that cretin snit Michael Glasser of Prescott
Arizona?
How long have you got?
My advice is to follow the links in my siggie and you will learn more
about the snit troll than you will ever need or want to know.
It's a sordid tale of sorts.

Seriously though, just filter snit because he and that other moron "%"
are currently engaged in some kind of contest to see who can emit the
foulest stench in the groups they are flooding with their pungent
odor.
Both are an utter waste of time and space.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
LegionX
2021-07-29 07:40:17 UTC
Looks like snit Michael Glasser is high again. He must be bouncing off the ionosphere. Make sure to wave to ISS as you fly by, snit.<
What tell(s) is he giving away that you can see? We have read
posts from him where he goes into some detail explaining how and
with what he self medicates his prescription. To give you an idea
of his low intelligence level - he thought it would be a wise
decision to drink some liquor with the meds.

On one occasion this caused him to hallucinate that one of his own
eyeballs fell out of his head.

His own cat was nearly pissed on by him during another lets mix
benzo family prescripton meds at whatever dose we think we should
and wash it down with liquor. What could go wrong.

He has likely done this more often but neglected to continue
openly sharing the results of his other misadventures on
usenet.
WTF is wrong with that cretin snit Michael Glasser of Prescott Arizona?<
This is a question we *can help* you with. The following links
point to truthful and accurate content about him. The content
really won't take long for you to go thru. The content should
answer the question you posted as well as several others you
haven't yet asked about snit.

<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
--
Call Snit anytime day or night. 1.928.445.3425 Or (928)-445-3425
He's always home and almost always on drugs that keep him up for