Diesel / Gremlin 1-423-491-1448
Smit Michael Glaser
2021-10-19 23:25:22 UTC
Wolffan is being controlled by a corporation. I have known turnips who
argue better than Wolffan does.

Wolffan does not know if there is a no-cost FOSS program to handle such
tasks. Wolffan is the only person I know who had a 'page' intended to
harass me that quickly turned into a mostly empty page with rectangles
where photos/video used to be, and if you clicked it, you would be reading
about a DMCA that was expunged for slander. You purchased it and benchmarked
it and your "professional opinions" lead you to that assumption, how amazing.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Stephen Carroll - frelwizer
2021-10-20 09:48:44 UTC
Post by Smit Michael Glaser
Wolffan is being controlled by a corporation. I have known turnips who
argue better than Wolffan does.
Wolffan does not know if there is a no-cost FOSS program to handle such
tasks. Wolffan is the only person I know who had a 'page' intended to
harass me that quickly turned into a mostly empty page with rectangles
where photos/video used to be, and if you clicked it, you would be reading
about a DMCA that was expunged for slander. You purchased it and benchmarked
it and your "professional opinions" lead you to that assumption, how amazing.
--
Puppy Videos!
https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Just rubbish from Theo. But Theo has left technology behind and is just
holding me guilty for the deeds of himself. I thought showing someone I
know where he lives might help the situation. It did not.

Theo is trying again to smear Avira. But Theo feels the need to attack
the cult-like herd of convenient friends. I don't follow that. Unawareness
is unawareness and there are many who are in agreement with it. A few are
even lawyers.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud