Post by Chris Ahlstrom Post by William Poaster Post by JEDIDIAH Post by RayLopez99 Post by Hadron
Funny how the creepy little sycophant doesn't tell HPT or genius "7" off
for cross posting.
Right you are. And nothing wrong with cross-posting either.
You'll note nobody has answered (nor can answer) my OP--you cannot do
People have answered your stupid question and it's retarded counter
responses ad naseum.
Funny how the Hadron M$ troll doesn't tell Flatfish+++ off for
crossposting, but blithely follows his trolling buddy like a faithful dog
that he is.
Oh, thanks, WP. I thought that "creepy little sycophant" was referring to
Flounder or Slimer, as I am not "creepy", "little", or a "sycophant".
There is no one on cola more creepy or sycophantish than yourself.
Your creepiness was on full display when you blabbed that your wife is
"probably physically stronger than any of these trolls".
That is disgusting.
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Apparently "Hadron" thinks he never follows up his "friends" posts with
me-toos, high-fives, rope-a-dope claims, insult piling-on, or other
light-hearted support mechanisms.
It's not that - we all need support and camaraderie.
* it's your pretentious usage of two-dollar words: lahar, uxoriousness,
coprolalic, confabulate, pulings, pyroclastic, litotes, dotage, kvell,
* it's your affected, often effeminate language:
"Now let's talk about the mobile space, shall we?"
"giggle... tee hee... grin"
"li'l ol' Fluxbox"
"Who can delineate the bounds of the world that this troll
has constructed inside his head?"
* it's your sheer weenie idiocy: "Those tools are calling Microsoft
APIs to enumerate the DLLs. What if the API simply ignores certain DLLs
as being "always present""?
* it's your absolutely desperate ploy to be seen as a Linux user, even
though all earnings and code you've written for 15 years is for Windows:
"I not only use Linux, exclusively, at home, I use it *heavily*
at work in my *Windows* job. What do I use Windows for at work?
Using MS Outlook through Citrix Metaframe. Compiling and debugging the
code that I edited and got working in Linux, under Windows. Accessing
the occasional Office 2010 document that OpenOffice doesn't handle well.
And that is about it."
Whoops... what else does "about it" cover?
* it's your laughing at 7's baby-talk ("'Appil' never gets old for me")
* it's your 3rd party replies to people you find repulsive and insist
you have killfiled.
* it's your constant subject line changing, or wholesale changing of
words like switching "advocate" to troll.
* 5 years of daily chrisv cursing and ranting - way way out of
proportion to the topic - and you just recently had the cojones to
meekly challenge the vile shithead.
* it's your absolutely pathetic defense of Rex Ballard and 7. "Nobody
cares what 7 supposedly did."
You're just creepy, Creepy.