Gas prices highest since the Illiterate Kenyan Baboon was POTUS.
pothead
2021-06-29 19:31:07 UTC
Gas and rent prices are soaring as Pedodent biden gives trillions of
dollars of monopoly money to the blue states to bailout their failed
economies. > >
https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/gas-prices-hit-7-year-high-as-stations-run
-low-on-fuel/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=
SocialFlow > > june 29 2021 Gas stations across the country are facing
fuel shortages, driving prices to a seven-year high as more than 40
million Americans prepare to hit the road for the Fourth of July
weekend. > > The nationwide average price for a gallon of regular
unleaded gas hit $3.09 on Monday, the highest price Americans have been
asked to shell out ahead of the holiday weekend since 2014, according to
data from the American Automobile Association. > > And there’s no sign
of that cooling off, with AAA saying prices at the pump will likely
continue to rise through the end of summer. Prices at some stations in
Los Angeles were hovering near $6 last week. > > Skyrocketing prices
come amid surging demand as Americans emerge from the pandemic, as well
as a shortage of tank truck drivers — leaving some stations in various
pockets of the country short on fuel, according to Patrick DeHaan,
spokesperson for GasBuddy.

Welcome to Joe Biden's "vision for America".
And it's only going to get worse.

Get ready for the usual globalist bullshit "we all have to sacrafice for
the good of the planet.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
chrisv
2021-06-29 21:57:46 UTC
(idiocy snipped)
Johnson Niner
2021-06-29 22:38:03 UTC
(idiocy snipped)
Joe Biden is the president in office.
He takes the good with the bad.

Would you be saying the same if Trump were in office?
Of course not. You'd be blaming Trump.

Of course when Trump was in office gas prices were $1.99 and
pipelines were running full steam ahead, Russia couldn't build their
pipeline and we weren't importing much fuel from the middle east.

You lefty idiots will make every excuse to defend that mental, pedo
sniffy Joe Biden.
chrisv
2021-06-29 23:23:45 UTC
Post by Johnson Niner
Joe Biden is the president in office.
He takes the good with the bad.
Would you be saying the same if Trump were in office?
Of course not. You'd be blaming Trump.
Lie. I'm not so stupid and/or dishonest.
Post by Johnson Niner
(snipped, unread)
--
"We both know you read the whole thing, princess." - "Slimer", lying
shamelessly
Bob
2021-06-29 23:34:23 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Johnson Niner
Joe Biden is the president in office.
He takes the good with the bad.
Would you be saying the same if Trump were in office?
Of course not. You'd be blaming Trump.
Lie. I'm not so stupid and/or dishonest.
I disagree.

From what I see of your posts your both stupid and dishonest.
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
You read every post and you are such a pussy you reply to your
adversaries 3rd party even after you pull your "snip unread" lie.

Are you a snit sock perchance?
You do behave like him.

Snit is both stupid and dishonest as well.
Bob
Your = you're
Rabid Roach
John 15:18
chrisv
2021-06-30 02:23:43 UTC
Post by Johnson Niner
(snipped, unread)
Is anyone here not aware that "Slimer" is a shameless liar? He's a
hate-filled right-wing extremist. "Chick", "Spic", "Nigger", "Faggot"
are words that he likes to use, to describe people.

He's a genuine POS.

Lies are all that "Slimer" has, against me. You'd have to be crazy to
believe *anything* that he says.

RonB likes him, though.
"Face it, Jews are horrible people." - "Slimer"
chrisv
2021-06-30 10:28:28 UTC
Post by chrisv
Is anyone here not aware that "Slimer" is a shameless liar? He's a
hate-filled right-wing extremist. "Chick", "Spic", "Nigger", "Faggot"
are words that he likes to use, to describe people.
Dammit.

s/Chick/Chink/
rbowman
2021-06-30 14:07:54 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by chrisv
Is anyone here not aware that "Slimer" is a shameless liar? He's a
hate-filled right-wing extremist. "Chick", "Spic", "Nigger", "Faggot"
are words that he likes to use, to describe people.
Dammit.
s/Chick/Chink/
'Chick' can get you into deep, deep shit in some circles... Then there
are Chink chicks. Personally I find Lucy Liu pretty damn hot.
chrisv
2021-06-30 14:58:54 UTC
+100
Rabid Roach
2021-06-30 16:26:42 UTC
Post by chrisv
Is anyone here not aware that "Slimer" is a shameless liar?  He's a
hate-filled right-wing extremist.  "Chick", "Spic", "Nigger", "Faggot"
are words that he likes to use, to describe people.
Dammit.
s/Chick/Chink/
'Chick' can get you into deep, deep shit in some circles...  Then there
are Chink chicks. Personally I find Lucy Liu pretty damn hot.
Oh, how desperate the dickhead known as chrisv is to get my attention.
What a sad little turd.
--
Rabid Roach
John 15:18
chrisv
2021-06-30 17:25:06 UTC
Post by Rabid Roach
Post by chrisv
Is anyone here not aware that "Slimer" is a shameless liar?  He's a
hate-filled right-wing extremist.  "Chick", "Spic", "Nigger", "Faggot"
are words that he likes to use, to describe people.
Dammit.
s/Chick/Chink/
Oh, how desperate the dickhead known as chrisv is to get my attention.
What a sad little turd.
Above is an example of the "Slimer" *lying* that I've been talking
about, folks. In truth, I've been mostly ignoring him, in this
thread.

I know from experience that garbage and lies are pretty-much all that
he posts, when it comes to any political discussion. I was 90% sure
that he was attacking me with idiocy and lies. I deleted most of it,
but, since this thread is cross-posted, I wanted to make sure that
everyone knew what kind of person (liar, bigot, vicious right-wing
propagandist) "Slimer" is.

Ironically, it is "Slimer" who so-often begs for *my* attention. He
often talks about me in discussions that I'm not even participating
in. Here's a recent example: <DSGCI.12$***@fx02.iad>

That's right, folks. In addition to being a shameless fscking liar,
"Slimer" is a raging hypocrite.
Prius Drivers Suck
Are you calling him a Democrat? That's harsh!
Snit
2021-06-30 16:29:05 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by chrisv
Post by Johnson Niner
Joe Biden is the president in office.
He takes the good with the bad.
Would you be saying the same if Trump were in office?
Of course not. You'd be blaming Trump.
Lie. I'm not so stupid and/or dishonest.
I disagree.
From what I see of your posts your both stupid and dishonest.
Post by chrisv
(snipped, unread)
You read every post and you are such a pussy you reply to your
adversaries 3rd party even after you pull your "snip unread" lie.
Are you a snit sock perchance?
You do behave like him.
Snit is both stupid and dishonest as well.
What an odd way to admit you cannot refute what either of us say.
--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

chrisv
"Bob" responses were deleted, unread.
Rabid Roach
2021-06-30 02:17:21 UTC
Post by Johnson Niner
(idiocy snipped)
Joe Biden is the president in office.
He takes the good with the bad.
Would you be saying the same if Trump were in office?
Of course not. You'd be blaming Trump.
Of course when Trump was in office gas prices were $1.99 and
pipelines were running full steam ahead, Russia couldn't build their
pipeline and we weren't importing much fuel from the middle east.
You lefty idiots will make every excuse to defend that mental, pedo
sniffy Joe Biden.
Like I've said in the past, the dickhead known as chrisv has no mind of
its own and will incessantly repeat whatever CNN says even if it
contradicts the previous day's message.
--
Rabid Roach
John 15:18
chrisv
2021-06-30 10:17:49 UTC
Post by Johnson Niner
(snipped, unread)
"Slimer" would like to "punch liberals in the throat". He would like
to see the homeless dead. He would like to see all male Muslims dead.
He would like to see those who attempt to entire the US illegally
dead.

And this same miserable POS claims to "follow Christ". LOL
--
"This is exactly the kind of world [Snit] and [chrisv] are advocating
for." - Nazi propagandist "Slimer", shamelessly lying to attack his
"opponents".
chrisv
2021-06-30 10:27:34 UTC
Post by chrisv
"Slimer" would like to "punch liberals in the throat". He would like
to see the homeless dead. He would like to see all male Muslims dead.
He would like to see those who attempt to entire the US illegally
dead.
s/entire/enter/
Post by chrisv
And this same miserable POS claims to "follow Christ". LOL
By the way, I have proof of all of my above claims. Unlike "Slimer",
I don't *lie* to attack my "opponents".
--
'"White Christian" is a racist term now, according to [chrisv]." -
"Slimer", lying shamelessly
Snit
2021-06-30 10:37:56 UTC
Post by chrisv
And this same miserable POS claims to "follow Christ". LOL
By the way, I have proof of all of my above claims. Unlike "Slimer",
I don't *lie* to attack my "opponents".
Well, not in this case anyway.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Prius Drivers Suck
2021-09-17 21:40:34 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
And this same miserable POS claims to "follow Christ". LOL
By the way, I have proof of all of my above claims. Unlike "Slimer",
I don't *lie* to attack my "opponents".
Well, not in this case anyway.
That's not true, "I don't *lie* to attack my "opponents"."
because he just lied when he said that.
pothead
2021-09-17 22:23:49 UTC
Post by Prius Drivers Suck
Post by Snit
Post by chrisv
And this same miserable POS claims to "follow Christ". LOL
By the way, I have proof of all of my above claims. Unlike "Slimer",
I don't *lie* to attack my "opponents".
Well, not in this case anyway.
That's not true, "I don't *lie* to attack my "opponents"."
because he just lied when he said that.
Snit lie?
Never!
Snit claims nobody can point out his lies despite the fact that it is
trivial to do.
The guy is a massive idiot.
Snit
2021-06-30 10:37:55 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Johnson Niner
(snipped, unread)
"Slimer" would like to "punch liberals in the throat". He would like
to see the homeless dead. He would like to see all male Muslims dead.
He would like to see those who attempt to entire the US illegally
dead.
And this same miserable POS claims to "follow Christ". LOL
He is ignorant and bigoted. And proud of it.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit
2021-06-30 16:28:31 UTC
Post by Rabid Roach
Post by Johnson Niner
(idiocy snipped)
Joe Biden is the president in office.
He takes the good with the bad.
Would you be saying the same if Trump were in office?
Of course not. You'd be blaming Trump.
Of course when Trump was in office gas prices were $1.99 and
pipelines were running full steam ahead, Russia couldn't build their
pipeline and we weren't importing much fuel from the middle east.
You lefty idiots will make every excuse to defend that mental, pedo
sniffy Joe Biden.
Like I've said in the past, the dickhead known as chrisv has no mind of
its own and will incessantly repeat whatever CNN says even if it
contradicts the previous day's message.
When has he referenced CNN?

-hh
2021-06-30 12:51:09 UTC
Post by pothead
Gas and rent prices are soaring as Pedodent biden gives trillions of
dollars of monopoly money to the blue states to bailout their failed
economies. > >
Well, if the OP troll is talking about the pandemic assistance checks, he's
forgetting that he got a few of them himself ... and that these were not only
started first under the "Orange Cheeto", but went to all the Red States too.
Post by pothead
https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/gas-prices-hit-7-year-high-as-stations-run
-low-on-fuel/
Ah, yes: its YA article from that famously nonpartisan "NY Post"! /s
Post by pothead
"Gas stations across the country are facing
fuel shortages, driving prices to a seven-year high as more than 40
million Americans prepare to hit the road for the Fourth of July
weekend. > > The nationwide average price for a gallon of regular
unleaded gas hit $3.09 on Monday, the highest price Americans have been
asked to shell out ahead of the holiday weekend since 2014, according to
data from the American Automobile Association. > >
That's still ~$1/gallon short of the prior record highs:

<https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=EMM_EPMR_PTE_NUS_DPG&f=W>
Post by pothead
And there’s no sign of that cooling off, ... Skyrocketing prices
come amid surging demand as Americans emerge from the pandemic,
as well as a shortage of tank truck drivers ...
Welcome to Joe Biden's "vision for America".
Which is a reopening of the economy, thanks to CoVid vaccinations.
Post by pothead
And it's only going to get worse.
Oh, the economy's going to continue to improve? **THE HORRORS!**

The good news is that in the troll's MAGA backyard where vaccination
rates are lowest, CoVid rates could spike again, risking a new crash of
that local economy back into the 'shithole where dey came from':
some folks would call that self-nuke to be karma, or poetic justice.
Post by pothead
Get ready for the usual globalist bullshit "we all have to sacrafice for
the good of the planet.
No, the secret agenda is that all of the sacrifices are going to be heaped
on just the weakling shoulders of these absolute lame partisan trolls...

-hh
Siri Cruise
2021-06-30 14:23:44 UTC
In article
Post by -hh
Post by pothead
And it's only going to get worse.
Oh, the economy's going to continue to improve? **THE HORRORS!**
The explanation I heard is due to adoption of just in time with
subsequent shutdowns of production and transport, bubbles have
appeared. It will take a bit for the bubbles to collapse.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
-hh
2021-06-30 15:27:13 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
[some troll wrote]
Post by pothead
And it's only going to get worse.
Oh, the economy's going to continue to improve? **THE HORRORS!**
The explanation I heard is due to adoption of just in time with
subsequent shutdowns of production and transport, bubbles have
appeared. It will take a bit for the bubbles to collapse.
Its the conjunction of several transient factors.

Broadly, 2020 had a major crash in oil demand which resulted in production
cuts, reduced supply replacement rates, and fewer jobs in retail supply chain.
That 2020 shrinking of the retail supply chain also resulted in job losses
and a larger portion of the older truckers than average thus chose to retire.
The 2020 short term effect was that retail gasoline prices dropped by ~30%.

As the system is trying to ramp back up in 2021, they're going to hit some
bumps in the road as bottlenecks appear in the supply chain. One of these
that has come to light are the oil truck drivers, which is what's adding to
price spikes via localized shortages: this labor shortage isn't totally fungible
because there's licensing requirements & regulations limiting overtime hours,
so most of the bugs won't be worked out until the time has transpired to find,
hire, train, & certify more drivers to increase the workforce size.

The only way that "money" can solve the problem is by offering higher pay to
attract more people to the career field, so don't be surprised if business resists
doing so, which means they're knowingly letting consumer suffer with shortages
for longer because it would otherwise adversely affect their profits.

-hh
rbowman
Collapsing bubbles in cavitation lead to damaging shock waves.
J***@.
2021-07-01 09:18:03 UTC
Hugh Huntzinger & Siri Cruise are victims of their own fraud.
-hh
2021-07-01 10:25:26 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by pothead
And it's only going to get worse.
Oh, the economy's going to continue to improve? **THE HORRORS!**
The explanation I heard is due to adoption of just in time with
subsequent shutdowns of production and transport, bubbles have
appeared. It will take a bit for the bubbles to collapse.
Collapsing bubbles in cavitation lead to damaging shock waves.
Sure, although there's also a tension between the fear of the pullback
and greed on exploiting it. For example, if one had taken the risk to
buy timber futures short, its price bubble has already retreated nearly 50%,
which makes for a tidy profit:

<https://www.ft.com/content/38bedc2b-e605-4b7c-8f6e-9f61c398718c>

-hh