Gremlin 1.423.491.1448
STALKING_TARGET_79
2021-10-19 03:33:39 UTC
Unlike the intelligent people in the world, Chris relies on false news to
build beliefs on politics. As such, he only thinks of and consents to the
government reports which also happens to be the ones which describe using
evidence in a highly favorable and reasonable way.
Translation: "Chris" is now *entirely* powerless to shield his puppet usage.
This forum is a septic tank.
Damn - <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud>
Or <https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud>
Dustin Cook comes up even with this <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22functionally+illiterate+fraud%22>
Besides Chris, who doesn't know what I'm doing? It is not surprising that
Chris feigned ennui at the condition of being believed credible... knowing
that it is not likely to ever materialize.
Alan B and I often destroy a monkey with my brain.
--
One Smart Penny

<https://alt.computer.workshop.narkive.com/dCDisEHZ/dustin-cook-aka-diesel-
aka-gremlin-i-fucked-you-over-with-your-bank-account>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
He is as incompetent as Sockboy. Sockboy can't get anything else to work,
either. Socks that Sockboy can not prove are mine. Why would Theo, or anyone,
need socks to expose what we all often say about Sockboy? Sockboy is the
effect of the fact that Leninists have been employed to take over responsibility
for teaching the next generation. It's not serendipity that he is a mindless
communist.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud
STALKING_TARGET_79
2021-10-19 07:32:12 UTC
http://youtu.be/3NmOycD4yKU
<https://alt.computer.workshop.narkive.com/dCDisEHZ/dustin-cook-aka-diesel-
aka-gremlin-i-fucked-you-over-with-your-bank-account>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <***@ruqg2R96.REs>:
-----
You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)

--
One Smart Penny
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud