Is hh (Hugh Huntzinger) A Homosexual?
Richard Bone
2021-10-20 22:45:48 UTC
Posts to a certain website catering to gay male hook ups seems to
indicate he is a bottom.
So is hh a queer?
Joel
2021-10-20 22:48:33 UTC
Post by Richard Bone
Posts to a certain website catering to gay male hook ups seems to
indicate he is a bottom.
So is hh a queer?
Are we supposed to care?
Joel Crump
pothead
2021-10-21 00:11:48 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Richard Bone
Posts to a certain website catering to gay male hook ups seems to
indicate he is a bottom.
So is hh a queer?
Are we supposed to care?
+1
Who cares?
Interesting header in the OP though.
Take a look.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
Joel
2021-10-21 00:14:39 UTC
Post by pothead
Interesting header in the OP though.
Take a look.
Anyone could put that Organization line.
Joel Crump
pothead
2021-10-21 00:17:04 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Interesting header in the OP though.
Take a look.
Anyone could put that Organization line.
Indeed.
Just thought it was interesting that someone would do that.
STALKING_TARGET_79
2021-10-21 05:48:43 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Interesting header in the OP though.
Take a look.
Anyone could put that Organization line.
--
Joel Crump
Another pint you mean, Apd drinks them down damn quick.

I bet he thinks his life was perfect. Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
Bigot is a racist.

Did he think that was clever? I sometimes reverse engineer a monkey
with my thoughts.

-
Curious how these posts are made?

RonB
2021-10-21 06:17:44 UTC
Post by Richard Bone
Posts to a certain website catering to gay male hook ups seems to
indicate he is a bottom.
So is hh a queer?
Who cares?
--
"Name a product that blames its failure on those who don't use it."

"Women are women and men are men, if you
neuter a rooster he's a capon not a hen."
pothead