A dose of reality from Putin
RonB
2021-10-22 21:52:00 UTC
Of course no American politician would state the obvious for fear of being
"canceled."

-----------------------------------
Putin Blasts Pushing Transgenderism On Children As "Simply Monstrous" In
Critique Of West's 'Wokism'
-----------------------------------

Russian President Vladimir Putin issued some typically frank and
devastating comments on woke culture afflicting the West and particularly
the United States, in particular going after new emerging 'norms' on
gender discussions, race relations, as well as 'cancel culture'.

His wide-ranging assessment was given during the annual Valdai Discussion
Club event held in the Black Sea city of Sochi on Thursday, during Q&A
interactions with the audience. As we previously described, some of his
harshest words were in condemnation of NATO's attempts to expand its
military infrastructure and presence in Ukraine, which he said is "already
underway" and poses a "real threat" - but later he additionally called out
the cultural threat to traditional Russian values posed by the modern
West.

Some his most interesting commentary in this area focused on
transgenderism and so-called gender fluidity pushed by the Left, and
accompanying cancelation of any public figure who dares speak against
it... "Those who risk saying that men and women still exist, and that this
is a biological fact, are virtually ostracized" in the US and West in
general, Putin said. He likened what's going on to "a total
phantasmagoria" - or dreamlike fantasy - according to a translation of his
words featured in Russian media.

Putin perhaps had the ongoing Dave Chappelle/Netflix controversy in mind,
given the comedian's widely watched latest act focused on dismantling
transgenderism and advocates' attempts to shut him down.

The Russian leader further called the inability of otherwise rational
people to recognize simple biological fact of two genders, male and
female, and to go so far as push this viewpoint on children a "monstrous"
subversion of timeless self-evident truth:

"This is not to mention things that are simply monstrous," he added,
"like when children are taught from an early age that a boy can easily
become a girl and vice versa. In fact, they are indoctrinating them into
the alleged choices that are supposedly available to everyone – removing
parents from the equation and forcing the child to make decisions that
can ruin their lives."

This is borderline crime against humanity – all under the guise of
‘progress’

He likened it to the "newspeak" of "Soviet culture warriors" in the early
20th century who wanted to propagandize the masses.

Relatedly Putin took on 'cancel culture' - also likening it ironically
enough to what existed under Soviet times. The historical reference the
Russian president made is interesting especially given it's Washington
leaders and pundits that tend to describe him as wanting to somehow
resurrect expansionist Soviet Russia. Putin told the Valdai audience the
following:

"The fight against racism is a necessary and noble cause, but in the
modern ‘cancel culture', it turns into reverse discrimination, reverse
racism," Putin said. "We see with bemusement the process unfolding in
countries that have grown accustomed to viewing themselves as flagships
of progress."

It is with puzzlement that in the West today we see practices that
Russia has left in the distant past.

Meanwhile the West has long accused Moscow of cracking down on "LGBTQ+
rights" - especially after the banning of gay parades in city streets of
the past years, also following a series of Russian constitutional
amendments passed this year in April which outlawed same-sex marriage and
makes it illegal to allow self-identifying trans people to adopt. The
Kremlin has justified its general ban on certain public displays as toward
preventing the propagandizing of youth on sexual and gender matters.

Hungary's Viktor Orbán has also recently come under fire for promoting
laws geared toward protecting children. Russia, Hungary, Poland and some
other east European and Balkan countries have of late further accused
West-backed NGOs of seeking to subvert traditional morality in their
countries.

Within the past year, US embassies and consulates across the globe and
especially in Russia have begun more frequently flying the rainbow 'pride'
flag under the Biden administration, especially in the month June.
--------------------
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/putin-blasts-pushing-transgenderism-children-simply-monstrous-critique-wests-wokism
--
"Name a product that blames its failure on those who don't use it."

"Women are women and men are men, if you
neuter a rooster he's a capon not a hen."
pothead
2021-10-22 22:02:43 UTC
Post by RonB
[...]
As I have stated in the past, the rest of the world is laughing at us.
And the DEMONcrat progressives who are leading this train to hell are
horrible leaders.
Joe Biden is a weak, feckless, demented idiot who is being pushed to
the far left.
Joe was never a far left politician.
He is now.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
chrisv
2021-10-23 11:38:17 UTC
Post by pothead
Joe Biden
Must every topic trigger a Joe Biden rant?

Sheesh!
chrisv
2021-10-23 11:42:10 UTC
Post by RonB
Of course no American politician would state the obvious for fear of being
"canceled."
-----------------------------------
Putin Blasts Pushing Transgenderism On Children As "Simply Monstrous" In
Critique Of West's 'Wokism'
-----------------------------------
Putin is right, and a lot of us feel the same way. It's this kind of
shit that's going to get us to vote Repug. The Dems are out of
control.
RabidHussar
2021-10-23 15:37:15 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by RonB
Of course no American politician would state the obvious for fear of being
"canceled."
-----------------------------------
Putin Blasts Pushing Transgenderism On Children As "Simply Monstrous" In
Critique Of West's 'Wokism'
-----------------------------------
Putin is right, and a lot of us feel the same way. It's this kind of
shit that's going to get us to vote Repug. The Dems are out of
control.
A lot of people in Russia feel that there freedoms are eroded when they
have to watch this kind of thing and are happy it doesn’t exist in Russian
TV or cinema. We don’t like cameras in our faces from Bloggers either. Much
of Europe feels the same way about v-bloggers. Watching boys wearing
lipstick and dress in feminine ways doesn’t fill us with pride. Maybe when
Americans start to walk around with a g-string only and an ass-plug up
their ass people will start to say, enough is enough. China also doesn’t
like this in their media. There is a line between freedom of expression and
dignity. Pretty soon, some dumb farmer will fuck a cow on TV and ask what’s
wrong with that.
I have to commend chrisv for taking a stand against that. Time to remove
the guy from the filter... for now.
--
@RabidHussar
Happy to shove that vaccine of yours up your ass
pothead
2021-10-23 15:48:07 UTC
Post by RabidHussar
Post by chrisv
Post by RonB
[...]
Ayep.
Also since the Prescott Parasite seems to have disappeared I have
adjusted my signature as there is no point in giving him free press
when he appears to be gone.
RabidHussar
2021-10-23 16:36:00 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by RabidHussar
Post by chrisv
Post by RonB
[...]
I don't believe that anyone (except for his own socks) has responded to
that rodent in months.
pothead
2021-10-23 21:12:51 UTC
He was last seen stinking up alt.computer.workshop where he managed
to piss off some group of hackers. It looks like whatever they did to
snit managed to send him packing.
Good riddance to him.
His flood bot is still, unfortunately, spamming various groups with
gibberish but since it's easily filtered it gets ignored.
Interesting. What did “they” do?
Don't know.
No specifics other than comments to make things miserable for him.

Look in alt.computer.workshop for posts by:

From: LegionX <***@griftersconjobsllc.com>
RabidHussar
2021-10-24 01:33:33 UTC
Post by RabidHussar
Post by pothead
Post by RabidHussar
Post by chrisv
Post by RonB
[...]
I can't imagine that pissing off people who make it a pleasure to break
security would be too fruitful for the Prescott Parasite. Oh well,
hopefully they turned all of his computers into bricks.
Stephen Carroll - fretwizer
2021-10-24 02:20:19 UTC
He was last seen stinking up alt.computer.workshop where he managed
to piss off some group of hackers. It looks like whatever they did to
snit managed to send him packing.
Good riddance to him.
His flood bot is still, unfortunately, spamming various groups with
gibberish but since it's easily filtered it gets ignored.
Interesting. What did “they” do?
--
Hot Cappuccino
Heck, just recently he was declaring himself the only "true Linux advocate",

I have not substantiated that the number: 423.491.1448 will be answered
by Michael Snit Glasser. He is as incompetent as Michael Snit Glasser.
Michael Snit Glasser can't get anything else to work, either.

Michael Snit Glasser was once again a fraud by claiming he would not
speak to Doomsdrzej by veraciously blasting 'Into the bin with you!'
and then engaging him again by means of a 3rd party.

It is the same thing that happens in every group Michael Snit Glasser
invades.

-
My Snoring Solution
https://www.opensecrets.org/political-action-committees-pacs/C00166710/donors/2016