165 people who hate Snit. You should, too!
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 18:21:29 UTC
https://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d50eb0a8b2eecf5e

1 - 7 (COLA): "You went off topic, run, back down, accepted you are a
HYPOCRITE, trolled, posted net abuse and underlined your illiterate
character, ignored the answer, made false accusation and trolled
again."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/7a9240935bfd3ffc

2- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to
you,
and a bot will send an e-mail. *That* is the e-mail Snit got from
Sandman's website, and yes he's that fucked in the head and starved
for
attention that he'd claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So,
don't get sucked into his little circus. The e-mail, in this
particular
instance, did probably originate from Sandman.net." 27 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dac74355552b4cc7

3- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed* by behaviour
and not withstanding your occasional on topic posts, I wish you'd
leave
too. Please note that despite the amazing silliness that is Edwin, I
have never made the same wish of him." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4a7c3ebf3fc10221

4- amicus_curious (COLA): "Where on earth do you get the idea that I
am
arguing with you, little man? Is your name "Hadron"? Shoo! Go back to
your mail order business!" 29 May 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/00ee203fe6183b1b

5- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you
are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting the
newsgroup." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/52eab53a559e00ce

6- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers to
weasel
out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole." 25 Jun 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51b43d6c9613c9da

7- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why not
just let them go away and show how responsible a member of CSMA you
are?
You could show your enemies up by being better than them, rise above
the
low level you so obviously dislike. Anything, just stop...." 26 Apr
2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6ffb6b06aa237e5

8- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If yes,
then
troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on you set to expire,
but
it's fixed now." 13 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a98d179b2ff9578

9- BaJoRi: "You know it, and I know it, and everyone else who has read
your idiocy knows it. I took your statement, showed it to be wrong,
then
added even more, just to be a dick and REALLY show you to be a fool.
You
need to judiciously snip out pertinent points because you are an
intellectually dwarfed turd-burglar." 11 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

10- bbgruff (COLA): "And you Snit, are too bloody stupid to understand
the point of what is being written. If you read Homer's response, you
will get a glimpse of what a person with some intelligence understands
from what your own diseased mind sees as 'babbling'." 28 Jul 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/38d16b0e024eb123

11- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this group can
be
if you kill file Snit. I have never understood why more people don't
do
the same.." 5 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0706dbef8ce1f903

12- Bob B.: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group,
but
since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
discussion about anything. The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But
for
some reason, some people just can't stop feeding him." 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d2f1dff196ca190

13- °b° unny: Subject "snit makes me sad", Text "really actually =:-
("

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4e31cb49c1e2d432

14- Brian: "LOL, Has anyone ever been more universally hated on the
USENET than Snit? Too bad he craves the hatred and negative attention.
We will read about him in the news some day soon going on a shooting
rampage. Somebody should get the pychopath some help before he VT's a
bunch of people. 29 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/66a89e4f5c89f489

15- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill, but you and Steve don't
help. You encourage him to post, which he doesn't need to do. We would
all be better off if you just ignore him. 17 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2ed879f256677548

16- Carlo Coggi: "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls' ... in
the groups he trolls in, that is. I wondered if the idiotrollers like
snit would reply to this thread. Of course, I didn't see his posts,
only
your reply". 07 Aug 2006 (available only in reply)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5ea48f7a84115fd1

17- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time for you to
learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of course, that your
Usenet browser has a kill-filter." 5 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2c390a34b05b24a9

18- cc (COLA): "You are incapable of letting anything go. In fact, I
guarantee you will respond to this post in under 3 hours. Hell, I'd be
surprised if it takes longer than 30 minutes. If I really wanted to, I
could make this little side topic go on forever, because you are a
complete moron who just has to respond to anything written about or to
you, even if it just means repeating yourself." 1 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3712090033411605

19- Chance Furlong: "HPT, Wally, Sandman, C Lund, Steve Carroll and
Tim
Adams are not trolls and do not troll. You, on the other hand, are a
troll." 27 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/28c267f26965b43f

20- Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "I try to go more by the contents of the
posts. Although some clowns (e.g. Snit) spew out so much chaff it is
not
worth the effort." 14 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8b6a982957c7c9d5

Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "Actually, many of the advocates are sick to
death of Snit's never-ending puerile blather about trivialities. The
occasional reasonable conversations are too few and far between." 6
Mar
2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/811326833ba71864

21- Chris Clement: "ugh....geez man.....let it go" 5 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ed093996df6547b2

22- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him 'shit', and rightly so, for
they
way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at the bus depot,
and
simply refused to die, despite repeated flushes. It's now far too
late
to *flush* him, but we can still *plonk* him..." 12 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/18099f8aa067f4a5

23- clogwog (COLA): "This discussion, a very boring one, is leading
nowhere, please try to accept that cc has his arguments to disagree
with
you." 31 May 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8bc89787876f55a0

clogwog (COLA): "Snit - Onion Knight - Carroll ramblings are such a
waste of bandwith!" 14 Jul 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c4ec7061e613fdbd

24- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to
"win"
an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you
keep
this up? What results are you expecting?"

25- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives
show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep posting your
list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will not address it
any
further- you being too stupid to realize and accept that is not my
problem". 22 Nov 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cellular.attws/msg/0aa65b7a132dbfe8

26- Colatrolls Blog (COLA): "You are correct. Your entry should have
been: 2 Snit + sockpuppet 132 [...] No lie just an omission on my part
to indicate your Onion Knight sock was included in your message
count."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/20da6553720118a1

27- cshenk: "I happen to believe him over you... and I doubt I'd be
the
only person in this ng to do so. You have given people a lot of
'evidence' that you are dishonest... as 'evidenced' by the quotes
list."
.... "Why stop with Jonas? Why not call the entire list of people on

your quotes list 'liars'? After all, they have all labeled you a liar,
troll or worse." 27 Nov 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/909a59de04850ef5

28- Dave Fritzinger: "[snip of stuff I really don't care to read]
Snit,
please go away. Get a life, meet a woman, do something, but please,
please, please, GO AWAY!!!!" 2 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/57bb2fc42ec0f290

29- Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost
all
of them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many
diverse people who share a common perception where do you think the
problem lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't
require an advanced degree to figure out." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/73edac32c3ad530b

30 - DFS (COLA): And when they ("advocates") pointed out back in Nov
2008 there was no EXIF data on those pics, you did everything but
somersaults to keep from admitting you were wrong. Play the cola game
however you want, but from the outside you looked hysterical and
dishonest all throughout that thread. 01 Mar 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4b5d8b5053192f84

DFS (COLA): "About Snit? If so, I was fooled by him for a long time,
too, mostly because I didn't closely read his threads. I knew he liked
to split hairs and argue endlessly, so I usually glossed over his
threads. I didn't realize he would keep babbling "Support your
accusation" even in the face of direct evidence of his lies. Oh well.
finally decided to killfile him again (my only entry)." 27 Mar 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d5fff469502bc7ba

31- Donald L McDaniel: "Jesus, snit. You're a teacher. I thought you
knew what a metaphor was, and could recognize one when it was
presented
to you. I guess I had too much confidence in you." 30 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3254ec7af27bfb0f

32- ed: "snit, you continually amaze me with how much of a liar and
loser you are. you may notice a semi-regular pattern with me where i
stop responding to your posts for stretches at a time, then start up
responding as if you were a normal person. i suppose it's tough for
the
magnitude of your 'loserdom' to stick, so it loses some of it's
sharpness when i stop responding to you. you almost always start
responding back in a semi normal way, but inevitably degenerate. it's
once again that time. i can only ask that you pass my condolences to
your wife and unborn child for having to put up with such a dishonest
fool as yourself. (well, if your wife is a loser as well, just pass
those condolences to the rug-rat to be; if not, double condolences to
her). " 30 Apr 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/71f74dd6d806ce77

33- Edward Stanfield: "Snit thinks the rules that apply to honest and
honorable people apply to him. That is absurd. He is the biggest
liar
in Usenet history. Mackay posted the email to prove Snit was using
sock
puppets and he still is. Snit can not give up his socks puppets and
shills. They are the only ones who ever support him." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5b52494d96d12229

34- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the worst
troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger, and you've
almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you to post a list of
out of context arguments, and lies, and forgeries about your enemies
labled as a "peace effort" has to be one of the craziest stunts you've
pulled. It's all about your sick need for attention, your need to be
center stage at all times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought
it
would make people look at you." 18 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

35- Elijah Baley: "Seriously, Snit, you need psychiatric help. Go see
doctor." 24 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6f6c88356b54fc15

36- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points
in
my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
childishly typical of you, Snit." 16 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5

37- Ezekiel (COLA): "Snit wouldn't be bad if he would just shut the
fsck
up after a while. I'm so sick and tired of the same non-stop nonsense
about some stupid stats/trend-line that he's been whining about for
what
seems like an eternity." 20 Jul 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/74afbf948256cc38

38- Fa-groon: "I don't read Snit period. He's been killfiled since the
first day I posted here. [....] I don't want to 'do like Snit'. As far
as I'm concerned, Snit doesn't even exist." 15 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dcfbff305ba8b7f0

39- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you.
hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the
middle
of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about Macs
and
more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end then all
this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has always
been al little adversarial but you have personally crank it up to the
point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on stopping
CSMA
and making this place your own personal circus." 12 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/bbe695bbc3424ab6

40- Geezer: Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality" Geezer:
"Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover his lies
and deceit;)" Snit: "and no clue about the law." Geezer: 'Said the guy
who believes his unsupported opinions are "proof". LOL! (snip more of
Snit's unsupported lies)' 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

41- Geoff M. Fitton (COLA): "The Prescott Computer Guy *still* showing
how stupid he is... What a mar00n". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f9401b4b57c59865

42- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
(AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you
crazy
with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!" 27
Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d3af33ce25a11fd

43- gimme_this_gimme_that: "Hitting the vodka tonight Snit?" 4 Mar
2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b457a7b378264794

44- Glenn Hall (COLA): "That person is like a constantly running
toilet
that won't stop. Does he ever stop talking about UI consistency? No
matter what anyone replies, he adds a few more branches to the spider
web as it grows and grows. It's a waste of time." 31 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c8dd8a244fe1eb2c

45- Greycloud: "You really shouldn't lie like that. Everyone else
notices that you are not honest and you have no honor." 21 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3b92f11a1ab00f91

46- H: "Your crappy posts are still showing up in seperate threads,
are
you doing this on purpose to piss people off? I dont ever censor
people
cause that's just retarded but if you dont fix it I'm gonna have to
cause I dont wanna see your name 40 times in a row. So uh, change your
client or something". 12 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f36ee6b458c86499

47- Hadron (COLA): "Would you please stop the whining. FFS he has you
jumping to his every post. How many more fucking times are you going
post the same repetitive garbage? Please ..at least change the record
sometimes!!!!!!!" 13 Aug 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1e0ecbb776623473

Hadron (COLA): "I'm not coming to the rescue of anyone. I have Snit
killfiled for his repeated reposts of the same text time and time
again." 24 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e99833d90612ee35

Hadron (COLA): Snit: "Anyone who denies this is a part of the herd.
Period. This is a simple black and white issue where there is no
middle
ground - anyone who lies to defend Stallman's repulsive support of
child
abuse *is* a part of the herd." Hadron: "Constantly posting this dirge
about Stallman and his views is about to get you back in the killfile.
Stop it. Its repulsive and vindictive on your part." 25 Sep 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/6be2e85c701763a7

48- Henry Flam: "You on the other hand must be a deeply troubled
individual who has a fragile ego. I needn't agree nor disagree with
the
points above. I don't care about them. Your constant complaints,
whines,
rages, etc., wars with the regular Mac advocates, whom you mislabel as
trolls, arise from your sense that any conversation or thread must
orbit
around you. People have pointed that out to you but you don't accept
that. Snit I feel sorry for you. Please go and see a doctor about
your
solipsism. There must be a cure for you deep psychological travail."
18
Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9bb48e6e6da75c8

49- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*" Aug 19 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d8afd909a308b97f

50- -hh: 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the definition of
"synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example of how you attempt
to maliciously debase against anyone who disagrees with you. As such,
consider this to be a purposeful attempt by you to try to libel me.
This
is your only warning to consider rescinding your remark, with the
reminder that you, and you alone are responsible for that accusation,
both in the ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word
"responsible".' 25 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5496641a3426293a

51- High Plains Thumper: "Agreed except for Snit and socks (Joe Crump
and ad nauseum). I've got Snit kill binned, because he is the classic
ad
hominem troll. At first he seems reasonable, but then it always
degrades
into name calling bullying, the responder is a liar, etc. AKA the Snit
Circus of Pathological Lies. Perhaps the times he seems reasonable are
when he is properly controlled by medication." 21 Sep 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/249a598ec5aafe85

52- Homer (COLA): "I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I'm
perfectly serious when I say 'Snit' (Michael Glasser) is obviously
mentally ill, and needs help. I was going to suggest that someone
alerts his wife to the problem, but I have to assume she's already
aware
of his condition, if she is in fact still living with him. It's
possible, I suppose, that he's already undergoing counselling and/or
on
medication, but if he is then it doesn't seem to be helping much.
Maybe
he just missed his 'meds' today (again, I mean that sincerely)." 26
Jan
2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e061874ea94e9ce8

Homer: "Word of advice for anyone concerned: don't be tempted to get
drawn into a Snit circus, it's literally a waste of time. He's just an
attention seeker who'll keep stringing you along, in a never-ending
circle of obtuse questions, for which he has no genuine interest in
the
answers." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0d06eb2e900e3058

53- hophead: "I have been reading and occasionally posting to CSMA for
long time now, since 1995 at least. There have always been trolls and
morons, but I've never seen anything quite so disruptive as the Snit
circus. Snit will *never* back down or stop, and neither will most of
his opponents. A good kill file is your only hope." 20 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3161a78667e299eb

54- Jamie Hart (cola): "It seems that since you are unable to offer
support for your statements, you're reduced to personal attacks on me.
Incidentally, anyone reading this post can see that I have offered no
straw men, and have only asked you to explain how the things you state
as facts can be true. I'm really sorry that you're taking this
attitude,
the topic is an interesting one and I thought you might have some
insights. I've snipped the rest, since you dislike long posts and
avoid
answering any of the questions I asked by saying everything was just
repeated." 6 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8e07cde31f4eecf6

55- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over.
Either
you're a super troll, or you're a super mess." 1 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a8e091c0b248eb0

56- JEDIDIAH (cola): "You're simply full of shit." 27 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/cdddf5fd04d9afcb

57- Jeff B.: "Yo, Snit. We're not pals. I think you're a git." 23 Dec
2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0ec649345d433a2d

58- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-
step
recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me
achieve
a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it and
those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/947a2cc0301a2862

59- Jesus: "Really, Snit. It's annoying. What are you accomplishing
besides being annoying? Is that your goal?" 25 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e3d5029d34cde243

60- Jim Lee Jr.: "Snit, read the thread's title, is Bush mentioned in
it? You (and Carroll) ought to learn to stay on topic and not hijack
threads."

61- Jim Polaski: "Why is it that nearly every thread you're involved
in
seems like it turns into some tit-for-tat, dozens of responses to OT
things and garbage? Cmon there Snit. Someone has to take the lead and
stop this crap. Try. How about it?" 25 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b5c22490ab9649b

62- Jim Richardson (cola): "And yet again, Snit runs away, rather than
actually provide evidence for his claims. Par for the course I
suppose."

"Evasion noted. Snit runs away again rather than produce evidence for
his claims. At least come up with some original insults Snit! I mean,
you *are* capable of original thoughts! Right? Snit?" 8 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e33321cc3343fc44

63- Joey Jojo Junior Shabadoo: "and Snithead has even farther to fall
-
in a few weeks he'll be out on the street after midnight, yelling at
passersby 'sucky sucky, $2...'" 23 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/57cf69f66571a5a7

64- John C. Randolph: "You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are
you
bitching about?" 1 Dec 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12ba528be5ad2665

65- JohnOfArc (cola): "I'm not sure "troll" does it justice- more like
black hole! But hey, if we all promise to never again even entertain
an
unkind thought re Apple, will you take it back and lock it up?
Please??"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e2891b1f3984e121

66- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his
name."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7d34c1bd05c877d2

67- John Slade: "I don't get posts from Snit. I wouldn't be shocked
that
he has some kind of disorder. He made up stuff about being a computer
repairman and teacher. He's just plain loony and best ignored. Let him
deal with his disorder by medication. He's here to do one thing, get
attention from people. He says the crazy stuff just to get a reaction.
You say you like to beat him over the head. Well that's what he's
counting on, he says stuff he knows isn't true in hopes to get a rise
out of people like you. Ignore him, you won't regret it." 3 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/394a53a65c28d314

John Slade: "Snit, you have a enough problems as it is without adding
drinking booze to the list. How the hell did you manage to get out of
my
killfile? Oh well back into the cage you go, PLONK." 13 Oct 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.food.wine/msg/992a796786a541d8

68- Josh McKee: "I have no strawman so therefore it has to be in your
mind. .... What is obnoxious are your posts." 26 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3665b9e002d27c44

69- K E: "I haven't read this board for awhile but I see that even
though the trolls still roam free at least the worst troll of the lot
is
mostly being ignored by readers on this bb. If the few stragglers that
keep replying to him would just stop responding to Snit at all this
place could be worth coming back to. There's a good chance he'll pack
up
and take his trolling to more fertile ground." 22 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0b9dca7df1f677f4

70- Kari Lane (COLA): "You are pitiful. And a big pain in the ass.
Without you there might be change to get some real discussion going on
about Linux." 27 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5889b9cdf65c0b44

71- KK: 'Whoa there, ad hominem man. You started off your sentence
with
"Ah" like you'd just realized something profound.' 29 Oct 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.howard-stern/msg/6a89029a5b5be5f8

72- Kelsey Bjarnason (cola): "Funny how you simply don't bother
reading
the posts that rip your entire thesis to bleeding gobbets of putrid
excrescence. Maybe some day you'll learn how to support your position,
instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming, hoping
it'll
all go away." 7 Mar 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/96d064a7a5c6074a

73- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem
attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks.
You
make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're
liar and a hypocrite and you always have been." 14 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

74- Lars Trager: "Yes, you are stupid." 7 Jan 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a9bedf6689f9a54f

75- Lawrence D'Oliveiro (COLA): "You seem to be full of complaints
about
your inability to hold up your end of the argument, aren’t you?" 16
Mar
2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8ca5f48099696228

76- Lefty Bigfoot: "Okay, I tried to put up with it for a long time,
but
the few times you post something worth reading just aren't worth it
anymore. *plonk*" 16 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5520adae01120e83

77- Liam Slider (cola): "Maybe he's responding to the fact you've been
an annoying little fuckwit lately. You started out with the pretense
of
trying to be fair, but lately all there is from you in COLA is
trashtalk
about Linux and you acting every bit the troll." 16 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad7d6c42c5e4cf2f

78-libcrushersmith: "Snit also thinks Dan Rather still anchors CBS
News
and that Gitmo terrorists are innocent! Any time Snit is cornered, he
changes the subject and will never admit he's wrong." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fbc516717f3b7ccf

79- libsnightmare: "You're a sore loser who has resorted to fifth
grade
tactics. How fucking sad - all this clown has left is to edit posts
and
post fake bullshit. You can't debate... so you lie. Once again, you
have
proved Steve Carroll right about you. Sad..." 4 May 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a80c93f80bd6bc3e

80- Linonut (cola): "Snit may be the first retraction of my general
killfile amnesty. The volume of cavilling, whining, foot-stomping,
back-tracking, goal-post shifting, and petulance generated by that
effete candy-ass beggars belief". 30 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/cc4827fd7e8ad574

81- Lloyd Parsons: "Well, I don't know if Oxford is the most
cretinous,
I would think that would be reserved for Snit! ;-)" 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b6cd3ac4bf1e08d6

82- Lewis: "hasn't this fight been going on for like 8 years now? I
don't think anything is ever going to fix snit." 02 Mar 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/98ef8bca6b3a9b34

83- Lusotec (COLA): "You have started threads on this subject many
times, and many times it has been explained to you how X copy & paste
should work and how bugs in a application are not bugs in the system,
but still you return to this subject and post the same false
statements." 09 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/37032133fbe9db92

84- Marious Barrier (COLA): "I must recognize that it is the first
time
I see that kind of troll, once that start asking moderately serious
questions and since the first answer, gradually starts to degenerate
it
by, in many failed attempts of being sarcastic, inserting various
indirect insults and calling all people ignorant and unable to answer
what he asks for." 14 Oct 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c6607ea64f436821

85- Mark Kent (cola): "The problem with someone like Mr Glasser is the
same as it is with Mr Wong, even if he were to be honest now, it would
be impossible to determine where the honesty starts and the usual
dishonesty ends. In my primary school, one of the teachers was very
keen
on proverbs, and I recall her going over the "cry wolf" story. Mr
Glasser could "cry wolf" over and over now, and I would not come to
help
him with his sheep, because I do not know any way of determining if
he's
ever telling the truth, or indeed, if he ever has." 2 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3f30aa1b65a972b3

86- Marti Van Lin (COLA): "I paid enough attention to Snit IMHO. I
killfiled him the very first month I started lurking COLA. I find his
nitpicking and immature behavior extremely annoying. I am not going to
torture myself reading his bullshit. Snit is also a proven liar.
Remember his retarded exif debacle." 08 Jul 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d12622df3671359b

87- Mayor of R'lyeh: "The fact is that he's probably pulling it to
this
post since its all about him and he managed to make me think about him
today. A friend of mine has a toddler. I went over to her house and
videotaped her kid doing a bunch of cute toddler stuff then burned a
DVD
of it for her. While we were watching the DVD her kid got mad. He got
mad because we quit making him the center of attention and made that
kid
on the tv the center of attention. He even ran up to the tv and tried
block our view of it. That's how Snit lives his whole life." 30 Sep
2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9935f4154d5a290b

88- McGarnagle: "And you know when Snit is endorsed by two of the
biggest nutjobs in AGA - RichL and El Kabong - you know he's not very
bright and a loon." 31 Oct 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.guitar.amps/msg/e60a33341bff1309

89- Michelle Ronn: "The real topic here is that one someone refutes
your
'facts', you run away and ignore them. Refuting your 'facts' is easily
done in this case. I did it, and you ignored it." 9 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c050c82720737b32

90- Mike: "Nonsense. I never see you "advocate" anything. All I see
you
doing is engage in endless semantic arguments with everyone. You're
the
TholenBot of CSMA. BTW, that's *not* a compliment!" 8 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7c5b72d70b87ffbd

91- Mike Dee: "I will no longer accuse you of lying here. Instead I
can
only say that you are a complete and delusional kook that happens to
inhabit CSMA for the time being. That you are unaware of how deranged
you actually behave further reinforces this notion. Please seek
professional help."

"The point that keeps whooshing over your head Snit, is Elizabot made
no
threat to you before you went to the police. She made a promise.
Admittedly, to your delusional spaced out paranoiac view point,
Elizabot
was suddenly "threatening" to you. In so much as you had to take your
kooky self down to your local police shop and blub on their shoulders
about how much in danger you were in [sob, whine], and they had to
waste
valuable policing time consoling you over your stupidity. I bet they
have Kook with a capital "K" written at the top of your profile,
Snit."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9cf45bc88a324f40

92- mmoore321: "Snit is a human car-accident and we are all
rubbernecking. We know it is bad form, but yet strangely curious.
Treat
him the same way, look but just keep moving on." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f1c3041d89504c07

93- Mojo: "Actually, these facts piss everybody off because they are
off-topic, unnecessarily confrontational, extremely boring and clearly
show that you are crying out for attention." 20 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a38f07b9a4811a80

94- Mr. Blonde: "Lastly, I can't help but comment on the fact that
your
obsession with Sandman has actually grown since you claimed to KF him.
Killfilling someone generally implies you're ignoring that person, yet
you piggyback onto virtually every reply to him here and and check his
website's validation status more often than most people check their
e-mail. These are not the actions of a mentally balanced individual."
19
Jan 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2b005666ab303e2b

95- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
about social behavior." 16 May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55c03a6a0b7813a4

96- Muahman: "Ahhhh shit, another thread lost to the Snit retard
circus!!! I actually dread seeing Snit reply to a thread because that
automatically means it's in the toilet." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/92e776d521dfa701

97- Mutley (AUK): "For the record ... I'll be done when I decide that
there's more shit on your face than there is on the sole of my shoe."
01
Nov 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1802ad3aa000098b

98- Nashton/Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced
that
snit is a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am
now. Why bother responding to his stupidities anyway?" 29 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/be1a326a81441508

99- nessuno (COLA): Chris Ahlstrom: "Have you ever noticed that
threads
involving Snit, [...] are a basically a waste of time? nessuno: "Yep.
don't read them." 29 May 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2f997598f0e25f9d

100- New Bee: "Honest and honorable? You? You've either got a wry
sense
of humor, or you're completely nuts. Either way you're just a waste of
time, and you've done more than anybody to make this group a cesspool.
Then you revel in wallowing in your own filth." 14 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2856277b085d0274

101- Nobody (COLA): "It seems to me Snit deliberately creates and
defends incorrect statements and positions merely to have people
making
endless replies to him in a futile effort to correct him. IOW, he
knows
what he posted is wrong, he's just getting his jollies watching people
react and try to educate him." 26 Jul 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/182c05b7259f27e3

102- none of your buisiness (COLA): "I am sorry, but I am going to
have
to send you to the bin. You're perpetrating the Snit circus by
responding to all of his assinine posts. He is only here for one
reason,
to disrupt this group, & you are helping him, as well as flatfish." 04
Jan 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a9b40ce46612fdc4

103- Not Important: "I get this mental image of you and a sibling as
children in the back seat of the family car saying: Mom, 'snits'
touching me ... and you responding much as you do now ... I'm not
touching you, you're touching me! The problem is that by now you
should've grown out of that type of poke and complain interaction with
others. But, of course, you've haven't learned how to interact with
others in a more 'constructive' and mutually beneficial manner even
now." 03 Jul 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d16279e9003ca8f4

104- notlisted (COLA): "I actually like Apple. But I see you as an
asshole who spends an embarassing percentage of your life posting
derogatory comments about a computer operating system you obviously
detest, and insulting those who defend it in a newsgroup dedicated its
advocacy. That's almost the definition of being an asshole, and you
have half a dozen buddies who do the same thing. You excuse what you
do
by pretending that you're merely pointing out problems in the hope
that
the system will be improved, but that's an obvious lie whether it's
you
saying it or one of your buds. You do it because you enjoy the
feeling
it gives you, whatever that is." 07 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/90b57eaa796e8b14

105- OldCSMAer: "What's he been doing? Am I going to be sorry I
killfiled him?" 27 Nov 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/23b808d9646cd257

106- OldSage: "What drives me nuts is your unrelenting ability and
desire to argue on the head of a pin about the most trivial of
things."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/88457f8e7c25273e

107- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher: Select offending
Author,
example Snit... Go to the Filters Menu, Choose 'Kill this Author'
Click
'OK' Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice. Then to
see
your work... Choose the Filter Menu again, Then 'Refilter
Articles'...
Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing. Enjoy!!!!!"
14
Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1d7f9181e95ed9ec

108- Owl (COLA): "You have interacted with me often enough to know
that
I never initiate personal attacks. I generally respond in kind. It
is
you who usually fall off the civility wagon first, with your
ironically
condescending canned responses that do nothing for your argument and
generally shine a spotlight on the desperation that you are so fearful
of projecting." 5 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8debf93e05da4d26

Owl (COLA): "You are a complete idiot and extremely dishonest.
Consider
yourself permanently plonked." 29 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ba7797c5108b3c10

109- Patrick Nihill: "I mean, honestly, who would you rather discuss
something with; Dan, or someone like Zara? Or, for that matter, Snit,
for whom the work 'troll' seems so painfully inadequate?" 13 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f93db68e683ad769

110- Pawel Wojciak: "Jesus Christ, snit... <plonk> " 27 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/93afdfea4d4f491a

111- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who
talks about everyone else not being "honest and honorable" you appear
be the least honest and honorable of anyone here." 22 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/36bf51df2a2662a4

112- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in
Newswatcher
but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
seconds later and he's gone! Amazing." 30 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/011eef01d7bcd56c

113- Peter Bjorn Perlso: "Plonked for 60 days. Now stfu and take your
argument with sandman into the private room." 13 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ae4651ec99be3c77

114- Peter Hayes: "True, but that removes Snit completely, and
someti...
err..... occasiona.... errrrr..... once in a blue moon he has
something
useful to say." 20 Mar 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a31a47e26c5f5b7

115- Peter Jensen (cola): "Where has he ever said that they were not
different windowing environments? Message-ID, please. Experience has
told me not to trust you on anything without backing evidence." 30
Jun
2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/cfd5de2006d42fdc

116- Peter Kohlmann (cola): "Snot Glasser is invading this group with
his inane drivel, so he has to bear what people think about that
dishonest retard. And just for the record: You *are* a Glasser sock"
30
Jan 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f3166f6fda92641b

117- PeterBP: "Oh will you stfu". 30 Mar 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3e88e9a86cb5483e

118- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get
superficial snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions." 1 Nov
2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ad24a97d5dc86277

119- Rapskat (cola): "For instance, your sig you reference a long
standing war you have going with some person from csma. It's like you
single out persons to target your attentions upon and then
continuously
berate them with constant barbs and goads to perpetuate their
acrimonious responses, which in turn you respond in kind, etc. ad
infinitum. Above all things, your affinity for Macs and your
overbearing
pompous nature aside, this is what convinces me that your primary
purpose for frequenting this and other groups is to troll." 07 Sep
2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a09c6b8e3e63f42d

120- RichardK: "Just killfile him already." 20 Jun 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1c9e7ded2e95a582

121- Rick (cola): "Snit, you are a liar. And an ignorant one. You
trash
people that are trying their level best to cope with a horrendous
situation. And you do it without the slightest idea of what is going
on." 06 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/fcad2955ac5cb03b

122- Rick G.: "Just to be plain here, I have no doubt that he is a
troll. I am tolerant of his nature, not blind to it. However, as a
troll, he is ... somewhat clumsy." 22 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/198b88e3d0064a92

123- Robert F.: "Um, perhaps you misunderstand. I don't care if you
quote Mayor McCheese claiming the Earth is a flat plate perched on the
shell of a tortoise, I was merely pointing out that you run the risk
of
looking ridiculous when you quote something patently stupid. If that's
your goal, you're on the right track, and more power to you." 11 Jan
2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4dc22433eae8803d

124- RonB (COLA): "Snit is a crank fixated on one issue, who's thing
is
twisting your words so he can win an argument against a straw man.
That's enough to killfile him." 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ce8550d4cc5b1b42

RonB: (COLA): "Why do you bother responding to Snit? He makes no
point,
he simply gainsays whatever you say. Just another version of Hadron's
'you're a liar' mantra, which is about all he can muster nowadays." 27
May 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/279210dd877d7aa0

RonB (COLA): "Original subject line now killfiled. You can only talk
about the freaking clipboard for so many million freaking messages. As
said, Snit has no common-sense, STOP mechanism. He's a mechanically
obsessive super crank and will go on forever. I'm not kidding about
this, he will *NEVER* *ever* stop." 6 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0df1e0164a8b586e

125- Rotten Apple: "You make trolls like me look like choir boys." 14
Sep 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a92988bcbce8fdb

126- Roy Culley (cola): "You appear to be in the latter category.
Starting crossposted threads for the simple purpose of hoping to
generate a flame war. If you truly want to learn more about Linux and
how it can help you and your supposed users why aren't you requesting
help from a more technical Linux newsgroup than an advocacy group? As
the old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Your
posts
seem to confirm that saying IMHO." 12 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d521a80051e24d08

127- Roy Schestowitz (COLA): "Your neighbour troll has gotten no
attention, so he decided to start spamming our site, having trolled
the
IRC channel. He has just posted 7 non-content self-promotion links in
matter of 5 minute (as comments), The trolling and stalking elsewhere
have verged the pathological too. S*it Glasser -- see help. You're
clearly insane." [...] "The Prescott Lunattic has just pasted his
ENTIRE
BLOG into my blog (as comments). If this is not an UBERTROLL, I don't
know what is. 31 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b66f067167d0d36b

Roy Schestowitz (COLA): "He is piggy-backing other people's sites for
attention. Frankly, he's the most disgusting form of troll and no
wonder
even the Mac forums disowned him. He's a real-life troll." 31 Aug
2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/543bc1b219961b16

128- S'mee (Keith, rec.motorcycles): "Liar...forger and worthless. You
must be related to our resident racist troll, he lies as much as you."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ab08c00330c8b58d

129- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -
HISTORY-
of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news
group before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against
him in just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the
funny
part with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider himself
be a troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him. Obviously they
are wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this behaviour." 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51c0735c774215c2

130- sav: "You really need to take a rest somewhere nice. Honestly,
even
the nutters who hang out down on Brighton seafront made more sense
than
this. You been doing drugs or something?" 25 May 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1b251baa5c641370

131- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
remove smut from your harddrive." 21 Jan 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e166032d8959c0e1

132- Sermo Malifer (COLA): Snit: "Why do so many people in COLA argue
*against* me..." Sermo Malifer: "Because you're a narcissistic troll
who
posts trash just to get people talking about you." 21 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ddf14f502e9b3f1

133- spike1: "As for the original post, there's plenty of reason
thought
and criteria. The reason is snit's here. The thought is probably to
show
everyone here just how bad a troll snit is." 03 Dec 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c797d640e3b9fc12

134- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing
anger, i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he
thinks he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's
pretty smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and
the iq tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well
adjusted." 3 Mar 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7f9fa1cf90490298

135- Steel (COLA): "You may not like the game, but nevertheless, it's
just a game. You play a game yourself don't kid yourself." 14 Oct
2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/be1f49165984c350

136- Steve Carroll: "Snit isn't much more than a one trick pony and
not
telling the whole story is one of his two main tricks. His other main
trick is to outright lie. Sprinkle in a bit of denial and you've gone
long way towards defining his MO. The idea that Snit admits to his
errors is one of the biggest jokes on usenet." 28 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0cc84ece10726aac

137- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of
elephant
dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit
Circus",
but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
elephant dung." 18 Aug 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9fc11094133dfcdf

138- Steven de Mena: "Sorry, you have now lost all credibility with me
for your rediculous argument regarding this." 26 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1c8777d39c34e293

139- Steve Travis: "Oh oh... Now look what we've done. Snit has lost
all self respect and has sunk to the point of using words like 'asses'
when referring to others. Oh, how could the morally superior snit
have
fallen so low.. Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to
feel
embarassed for him. Or perhaps we should set up a fund to get him
more
happy glue (and the appropriate plastic bags)." 27 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3edd9ab69425a6c5

140- Stuart Krivis: "You might as well just give up and plonk him
then.
A snit is a snit is a snit and always will be." 15 Aug 2006 (post not
available except in reply)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5b382420a696f140

141- Tattoo Vampire (COLA): "In other words, in another attempt to
troll, you made yourself look like a fool. Again". 28 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b2676d3540e09f38

142- thanatoid: "Is business/personal life/etc. SO bad that you had to
create Snit? I really thought higher of you until Snit came in here,
in
fact I find your site very nice and wish there was a shop like yours
where I live (well, I /think/...) Or is Snit really just someone whose
HD you accidentally wiped? Either way, it seems to have created a lot
of, for lack of a better word, unpleasantness - just from looking at
today's headers." 02 Jul 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/1c43a7415c97bfa1

143- The Lost Packet (COLA): "well, he's found a seat in my killbin, I
can't be doing with him." 27 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2007526a552b3322

144- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, Shit. You're the one
lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls
that
inhabit CSMA, Shit. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than you
are." 23 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

145- Thufir: "You can "prove" that no one has disproved your "proof"?
Again, your assertion that no one has done so is even *less*
convincing
than your claim that some PDF "proves" whatever point you're trying to
make precisely because I'm familiar with your MO. That is, you're a
dumb-ass who would claim that that something is proved when it's not,
and who would ignore counter-examples disproving your contention. I
don't know what this *ages old* thread is about, but I know that
you're
full of shit." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5114623055c01092

146-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see,
you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why
just
the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars
(in
this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar." 13 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c7f9407179ff2a

147- Tim Crowley: "I don't know - I think you might have more
compassion. Snit is sick. He needs help. This is the only way the poor
sick fool can get attention. My fucking God, he's taken to hanging out
with and supporting racist pig fuckers like MuahMuah. It is true that
no-one likes him and those that pretend they do are just using him or
don't know him - but come on- it's not his fault. He's sick. Have some
compassion, eh? All these idiot trolls, Zara, Stew, Tommy,
MuaaaahMuaaah, and Snit - they are all so alike. I pity each and every
one of them" 19 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/67f0f174110bfa0a

148- Tim Smith: "No, he didn't, and there is no reasonable way you
could
actually believe he lied. You are purely trying to troll here." 14
Apr
2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6e3cfd9240ac4871

149- Timberwoof: "Plonk, Snit." 23 Apr 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c8df070c3e776c

150- tom_elam: "Killfile Steve C. and Snit" 07 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b50d0c973d21d995

151- TomB (COLA): "No Snit, you were flat out lying in an attempt to
make me look bad. Do you really have to sink to that level in order to
'be right'? If so, you're pathetic. And I don't say this because I
like
to say it." 07 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/43263f575ac40353

152- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one
of
your Circus acts?" 20 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/25f0e481b605e71f

153- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was: Stop
polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive "writings". You
give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your goal you have
succeeded!
That also goes for all that bullshit on your website" 11 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/03610d2080321d33

154- Tony(UK) (COLA): "Your email address in your headers just about
sums the Linux world up. Nothing to do with the OS, it is the *uckwits
involved in the whole arena and have posted before on this. If in
doubt,
deride, insult and attack. Look inwardly carefully before judging me."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/533042ed18cefba3

155- Torre Starnes (COLA): DFS: "About Snit?" Torre Starnes: "Yep. I
admit I was sucked in. In the dumper....." 27 Mar 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/81eabc1a75ff01d2

Torre Starnes (COLA): "PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let it go...... Let
bygones
be bygones and move on already. At this point it doesn't matter who is
right because nobody, except you, really cares. Why not take the high
road and let it be? [...] I think the Linux advocates and Windows
advocates can all agree on this one." 13 Jul 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/a1822cacd55b28be

156- TravelinMan: "I still can't figure out what's wrong with Snit.
Most
people have him kill-filed and the few who don't mostly restrict their
would keep someone in this group with all of that animosity? Must be
some kind of severe mental illness." 17 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/45197fbb46d491df

157- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game." 16
May 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9b3ed1ee20e5220

158- White Spirit (COLA): "Snit deserves a good beat-down, Rodney King
style. I have had to plonk the worthless piece of Snit to prevent my
monitor being defiled with the presence of his idiotic, narcissistic
tripe." 24 Aug 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2e3adbaae4bfb91d

159- WhoMe: "F michael IS a teacher, it's no wonder he's home more
than
he's anywhere near a classroom".

160- William Poaster: "Good grief. If anyone's having a mental
breakdown
it's the Prescott Computer Guy, Michael Snit Glasser. What a f#cked up
mess he is." 29 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/914d1e74855fb461

161- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my
sincere
apologies for this, PLONK! Feel proud about that. You're the first
person to be plonked from my new computer! :-) " 10 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/313c7368f6369c49

162- Woofbert: "*Plonk*" 14 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/436e6b5333d747e0

163- zara: "Look - I'm not into combing through thousands of posts, to
prove what was said or not said - I leave stuff like that to people
without lives, like Snit. But it is assuredly, in the record. Ping
Snit
to do a search - you will flatter him, and give meaning to his tawdry
little life." 25 Oct 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a1d4fc7120a6a538

164- Zaren Ankleweed: "And with that, Snit goes in the global
killfile.
No subject, no author, no nothing. Buh-bye". 11 Sep 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12f7c34f24d43624

165- Znu: "The Snit Circus has gotten particularly bad as of late.
When
I set up my filters to kill all of Snit's posts, plus direct replies
them (which is how I'm keeping things from now on), nearly 40% of the
most recent 1000 articles in CSMA go out the window. .... In all,
something like 50% of the traffic in this group is now related to Snit
insanity. .... I killfile Edwin because I don't have a patience to
have
discussions with someone who deliberately tries to waste my time. But
watching *other people* tie him knots can be entertaining. The
Snit-related posts are not like this. They are endless repetitions of
the exact same material and/or arguments dating back *years* about who
said what." 20 Apr 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9244dd79c682b2d6
Steve Carroll
Ignore the forger. It is Snit playing his idiotic games.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 18:29:42 UTC
On 10/7/2012 2:21 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

<snipped>

WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?

All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 18:33:30 UTC
On Oct 7, 12:29 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
I guess that answers the question of English being a second language
for you.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 18:51:26 UTC
On Oct 7, 12:29 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
I guess that answers the question of English being a second language
for you.
I don't shit. I am not the one acting like some kind of a damn lunatic
like you are. You are a lunatic you old ass clown. Is this all have to
do in life is act like some kind of a jackass Republican on Usenet?
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 22:15:59 UTC
On Oct 7, 11:51 am, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
On Oct 7, 12:29 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
I guess that answers the question of English being a second language
for you.
I don't shit.
That explains why you are full of it.
Post by Big Steel
I am not the one acting like some kind of a damn lunatic
like you are. You are a lunatic you old ass clown. Is this all have to
do in life is act like some kind of a jackass Republican on Usenet?
I am pointing out truths Snit runs from. I have been on his ass about
this for 10 years and will be for 10 more if needed. He destroyed ASAP
and is trying to destroy COLA. I ran him out of CSMA and I will do the
same thing here.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:21:23 UTC
On Oct 7, 11:51 am, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
On Oct 7, 12:29 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
I guess that answers the question of English being a second language
for you.
I don't shit.
That explains why you are full of it.
You shit on people. There is something wrong with you
Post by Big Steel
I am not the one acting like some kind of a damn lunatic
like you are. You are a lunatic you old ass clown. Is this all have to
do in life is act like some kind of a jackass Republican on Usenet?
I am pointing out truths Snit runs from. I have been on his ass about
this for 10 years and will be for 10 more if needed. He destroyed ASAP
and is trying to destroy COLA. I ran him out of CSMA and I will do the
same thing here.
You dumb fool are you running for election? You dumb clown you can't run
anyone out of anywhere. This is Usenet you jackass what is there to run
out of. Maybe it's you running out of your underwear on the chase.

You are a fool running around loose like a lunatic.
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 22:59:15 UTC
On Oct 7, 12:51 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
On Oct 7, 12:29 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
I guess that answers the question of English being a second language
for you.
I don't shit.
This could be your problem, I recommend you see a doctor about it.
Being a giant asshole himself, Snit undoubtedly knows a good
proctologist or ten ;)
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 18:35:36 UTC
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
STFU Big STOOL.
You're just pissed because your shoe shine boy Obama is falling in the polls.
Obama got his ass kicked during the debate last week. They took away the teleprompter and Obama fell apart.

Why don't you just drop me an email and I'll ask my wife to blow you? She blows all kinds of guys, even black ones. I can set it up for you if you like, Big STOOL. Is your cock bigger than your brain?
Big Steel
2012-10-07 18:54:07 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
STFU Big STOOL.
You're just pissed because your shoe shine boy Obama is falling in the polls.
Obama got his ass kicked during the debate last week. They took away the teleprompter and Obama fell apart.
Why don't you just drop me an email and I'll ask my wife to blow you? She blows all kinds of guys, even black ones. I can set it up for you if you like, Big STOOL. Is your cock bigger than your brain?
Why don't you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger? You should
end your worthless life, if you must act like a demented lunatic clown.
Steve Carroll
You have to be sick to wish harm on others. Are you Snit?
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:25:32 UTC
On Oct 7, 11:54 am, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Big Steel
[...]
Don't get your nose open up on me you clown. I am just the messenger
telling your dumbass that you have some issues. And no one wants your
raggedy wife either. Why the hell you would even say something like that
is a sign you don't like your wife. There is something wrong with you
and you need your head examined.

What ever you do, don't kill her.
Snit
2012-10-07 23:35:44 UTC
On 10/7/12 4:25 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Big Steel
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
Living with the someone who writes as he does, above, she might truly be in
danger.
--
<http://goo.gl/uFKQS>
15 points Foster and his farm of loonies will *always* run from... and
absolute proof they know their accusations are false.
Chris Ahlstrom
2012-10-07 22:43:41 UTC
Oh fer Cripe sake.
--
A common occurrence with Kelsey. He is a liar and a fraud at the best
of times. He does no good for Linux advocacy whatsoever - possibly even
-- Hadron Quark, http://help.lockergnome.com/linux/Gates-open-source-software-nice-guyftopic-424847-days0-orderasc-160.html
Snit
2012-10-07 23:10:59 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
Oh fer Cripe sake.
He is a bit out there... and getting worse and worse by the day it seems.

But he can blame me, so he thinks it is fine. :)
Snit
2012-10-07 18:46:12 UTC
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
Holy cow. Carroll has lost it... even more than his norm. Even posting
repulsive comments about his own wife and then threatening that this will
have *his own* account closed for it.

He has gone completely over the edge.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 18:59:37 UTC
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
Holy cow. Carroll has lost it... even more than his norm. Even posting
repulsive comments about his own wife and then threatening that this will
have *his own* account closed for it.
He has gone completely over the edge.
I am looking at this demented lunatic. You have really pushed this
clown's button. This loon is in orbit with his nose wide open and
dripping on your coat-tail. I have never seen someone this messed-up. If
this was a real life situation, you would need security to protect
yourself from this kind of a lunatic - no doubt.
Snit
2012-10-07 19:10:38 UTC
On 10/7/12 11:59 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
[...]
The sad thing is he thinks people are stupid enough to not see through his
BS. Keep in mind, he was digging through my site as he switched his IP back
and forth - so he knows he has been busted "forging" his own posts.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 19:20:08 UTC
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:59 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
[...]
That nym-shifter is a real piece of work. This is the kind of a person a
friend can never turn his or her back to this person thinking this
person is some kind of a friend. One could never trust this kind of a
person. It's a crocodile that will try to grab a friend by the back and
go into a death-roll on a friend.

I mean it man. This is how bad that person is -- really bad.
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 22:18:25 UTC
On Oct 7, 12:20 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:59 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
[...]
The forging name shifter is Snit. Good to see you realize how bad he
is.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:34:01 UTC
On Oct 7, 12:20 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:59 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
[...]
You are a nutcase. I suspect I can come here any hour of the day in the
week and watch you act like some kind of a crazed loon from hell. Maybe,
you should visit the same asylum chrisv checks himself into every
weekend. However, I don't know what good that would do you, as it
doesn't seem to help chrisv.
Snit
2012-10-07 23:37:54 UTC
On 10/7/12 4:34 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
[...]
He is still blaming me for his own actions. He refuses to take
responsibility for himself.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:49:39 UTC
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 4:34 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
[...]
The person is a NG sheriff rabid dog that has got his nose wide open. He
is so infatuated with the chase to the point that he is gone.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 21:38:40 UTC
On 10/7/2012 3:10 PM, Snit wrote:

<snipped>

How pathetic is this?

<http://www.prisonplanet.com/virginia-man-kills-family-and-himself-over-fear-obama-would-be-re-elected.html>

Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to
church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a
family friend has revealed
Snit
2012-10-07 21:48:05 UTC
On 10/7/12 2:38 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
How pathetic is this?
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/virginia-man-kills-family-and-himself-over-fear-o
bama-would-be-re-elected.html>
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to
church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a
family friend has revealed
Amazing. Wow.

Wonder what the one who started this thread will do if Obama is re-elected?
Maybe the same fear is what is driving him bonkers these days?
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 22:18:57 UTC
On Oct 7, 2:38 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
How pathetic is this?
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/virginia-man-kills-family-and-himself-ove...>
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to
church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a
family friend has revealed
This is what you and Snit will do if Romney wins.

I just might vote this time to help that happen.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:37:27 UTC
On Oct 7, 2:38 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
How pathetic is this?
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/virginia-man-kills-family-and-himself-ove...>
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to
church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a
family friend has revealed
This is what you and Snit will do if Romney wins.
I just might vote this time to help that happen.
All indications, that has nothing to do with the election, is that I'll
be there to piss on your grave with pleasure, because you are on
something, and you are overdosing on it. You are some kind of a lunatic.
Snit
2012-10-07 23:45:38 UTC
On 10/7/12 4:37 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
On Oct 7, 2:38 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
How pathetic is this?
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/virginia-man-kills-family-and-himself-ove...>
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to
church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a
family friend has revealed
This is what you and Snit will do if Romney wins.
I just might vote this time to help that happen.
All indications, that has nothing to do with the election, is that I'll
be there to piss on your grave with pleasure, because you are on
something, and you are overdosing on it. You are some kind of a lunatic.
He used to talk about his he was working on refraining from "mixing the
little red pills with the big green ones." Just another place he,
apparently failed.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:54:34 UTC
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 4:37 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
On Oct 7, 2:38 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
How pathetic is this?
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/virginia-man-kills-family-and-himself-ove...>
Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to
church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a
family friend has revealed
This is what you and Snit will do if Romney wins.
I just might vote this time to help that happen.
All indications, that has nothing to do with the election, is that I'll
be there to piss on your grave with pleasure, because you are on
something, and you are overdosing on it. You are some kind of a lunatic.
He used to talk about his he was working on refraining from "mixing the
little red pills with the big green ones." Just another place he,
apparently failed.
Why did this clown start talking about he can have his wife sucking a
someone's package? It makes no sense. With an mindset like that, I hope
he doesn't kill his wife.
Snit
2012-10-08 00:32:14 UTC
On 10/7/12 4:54 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 4:37 PM, in article
Post by Big Steel
On Oct 7, 2:38 pm, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
[...]
He has written about cheating on his wife and how angry she was about it.
He is not stable.
Snit
2012-10-08 01:52:20 UTC
Stop lying, Snit.
Snit
2012-10-08 02:23:57 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Snit
He has written about cheating on his wife and how angry she was about it.
He is not stable.
Stop lying, Snit.
Yeah.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Steve Carroll
Maybe he couldn't sh*t, either.
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 22:17:54 UTC
On Oct 7, 11:59 am, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
Holy cow.  Carroll has lost it... even more than his norm.  Even posting
repulsive comments about his own wife and then threatening that this will
have *his own* account closed for it.
He has gone completely over the edge.
I am looking at this demented lunatic.
You are looking at and acting like Snit.
Post by Big Steel
You have really pushed this
clown's button. This loon is in orbit with his nose wide open and
dripping on your coat-tail. I have never seen someone this messed-up. If
this was a real life situation, you would need security to protect
yourself from this kind of a lunatic - no doubt.
Are you saying this is not real life? I am getting ready to make
Snit's life real hard if he does not stop forging my posts.
Big Steel
2012-10-07 23:29:52 UTC
On Oct 7, 11:59 am, Big Steel
Post by Big Steel
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
Holy cow. Carroll has lost it... even more than his norm. Even posting
repulsive comments about his own wife and then threatening that this will
have *his own* account closed for it.
He has gone completely over the edge.
I am looking at this demented lunatic.
You are looking at and acting like Snit.
And you are looking like something, and that's looking like you don't
belong on this Earth.
Post by Big Steel
You have really pushed this
clown's button. This loon is in orbit with his nose wide open and
dripping on your coat-tail. I have never seen someone this messed-up. If
this was a real life situation, you would need security to protect
yourself from this kind of a lunatic - no doubt.
Are you saying this is not real life? I am getting ready to make
Snit's life real hard if he does not stop forging my posts.
No, you stupid fool this is Usenet you jackass. But to a sick clown like
you, maybe you have imagined this is real life to you.

Have your wife call the asylum, because they let you go and you are not
right in the head.
Snit
2012-10-07 23:34:48 UTC
On 10/7/12 4:29 PM, in article
***@earthlink.com, "Big Steel"
<***@TheBigrrrr6669yyyy.com> wrote:

Post by Big Steel
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Big Steel
You have really pushed this
clown's button. This loon is in orbit with his nose wide open and
dripping on your coat-tail. I have never seen someone this messed-up. If
this was a real life situation, you would need security to protect
yourself from this kind of a lunatic - no doubt.
Are you saying this is not real life? I am getting ready to make
Snit's life real hard if he does not stop forging my posts.
No, you stupid fool this is Usenet you jackass. But to a sick clown like
you, maybe you have imagined this is real life to you.
Have your wife call the asylum, because they let you go and you are not
right in the head.
Poor Steve. I still even sometimes respond to folks who respond to him...
but that is not enough for him. He craves my attention. I just did a
search to find his posts from today (51) and the number where he mentions me
by my Usenet name (48). I bet in the other three he references me in some
way or the other. He is completely obsessed - consumed by his hatred.
Tattoo Vampire
2012-10-08 00:32:57 UTC
Post by Snit
Poor Steve. I still even sometimes respond to folks who respond to him...
but that is not enough for him. He craves my attention. I just did a
search to find his posts from today (51) and the number where he mentions me
by my Usenet name (48). I bet in the other three he references me in some
way or the other. He is completely obsessed - consumed by his hatred.
How many of those posts are actually you posting under his alias? :-D
--
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

[tv]
Snit
2012-10-08 00:34:49 UTC
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Post by Snit
Poor Steve. I still even sometimes respond to folks who respond to him...
but that is not enough for him. He craves my attention. I just did a
search to find his posts from today (51) and the number where he mentions me
by my Usenet name (48). I bet in the other three he references me in some
way or the other. He is completely obsessed - consumed by his hatred.
How many of those posts are actually you posting under his alias? :-D
Zero, but thanks for asking.
Steve Carroll
2012-10-08 01:28:03 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Poor Steve.  I still even sometimes respond to folks who respond to him...
but that is not enough for him.  He craves my attention.  I just did a
search to find his posts from today (51) and the number where he mentions me
by my Usenet name (48).  I bet in the other three he references me in some
way or the other.  He is completely obsessed - consumed by his hatred.
How many of those posts are actually you posting under his alias? :-D
Zero, but thanks for asking.
Nobody believes you, Snit. That is how badly you have ruined your
reputation.
Steve Carroll
2012-10-08 01:17:57 UTC
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Poor Steve.  I still even sometimes respond to folks who respond to him...
but that is not enough for him.  He craves my attention.  I just did a
search to find his posts from today (51) and the number where he mentions me
by my Usenet name (48).  I bet in the other three he references me in some
way or the other.  He is completely obsessed - consumed by his hatred.
How many of those posts are actually you posting under his alias? :-D
Strangely, Snit still believes no one is on to his BS; he's forged
posts for years so he can make bogus claims like:

Juvenile stuff, but it's all that can be expected from Snit ;)
Steve Carroll
Over half. Snit is insane.
Tattoo Vampire
2012-10-08 01:49:28 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Over half. Snit is insane.
Yup - you are indeed.
--
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

[tv]
Steve Carroll
2012-10-08 01:56:29 UTC
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Post by Steve Carroll
Over half. Snit is insane.
Yup - you are indeed.
Snit is stupid enough to think people can not figure out which posts
are him forging me and which are really me.
chrisv
2012-10-08 13:01:11 UTC
Probably the same person, all along.

Sinister Midget
2012-10-08 08:41:08 UTC
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Post by Snit
Poor Steve. I still even sometimes respond to folks who respond to him...
but that is not enough for him. He craves my attention. I just did a
search to find his posts from today (51) and the number where he mentions me
by my Usenet name (48). I bet in the other three he references me in some
way or the other. He is completely obsessed - consumed by his hatred.
What irony!
Post by Tattoo Vampire
How many of those posts are actually you posting under his alias? :-D
How many Snot socks posted during the same period? How many times each?
How many of their posts resulted in socks talking to each other and/or
to the puppetmaster?

Speaking of socks, did Onionface "leave" again after "proving" he's an
"independent" puppet?
--
I'd love to, but my favorite commercial is on TV.
Dell Inspiron 530, Snowlinux 3 Crystal
Friends don't let friends use Windows
Steve Carroll
2012-10-07 22:02:57 UTC
Post by Snit
On 10/7/12 11:29 AM, in article
Post by Big Steel
<snipped>
WTF, all of a sudden you are running some damn campaign like a political
campaign process? WTF is wrong with you? Are you this totally off the
damn wall here you clown with a bunch of BS?
All of you clowns in this chicken-shit NG need to be locked-up. There is
something wrong with the lot of you damn clowns. :)
Holy cow.  Carroll has lost it... even more than his norm.
Lied the guy who has admitted to forging my posting ID.
Post by Snit
 Even posting
repulsive comments about his own wife and then threatening that this will
have *his own* account closed for it.
He has gone completely over the edge.
Gee, maybe these forgeries of me will start using the name Michael
Glasser in the title? Somehow... I doubt it (right, Snit?). LOL!