"Fully Vaccinated?" More Covid Cases
RonB
2021-07-28 22:34:44 UTC
In California the counties where the most are "vaccinated" are also leading
the state in new Covid cases. So much for the "effectiveness" of the
experimental, mRNA non-vaccine.

California Counties See COVID Cases Rising In Most Heavily Vaccinated
Counties

Some might have been surprised to see California on Dr. Anthony Fauci's
map of high-risk areas where the new federal indoor mask mandates must be
obeyed. The Golden State was deemed more high risk than Texas. Indeed,
scientists are finding that despite its high vaccination rates, California
is seeing more COVID cases than it should.

California and its big coastal cities have embraced vaccines in their
effort to beat back the COVID pandemic. But a Bay Area News Group analysis
shows that not only are cases rising fast, they are rising in areas where
there are more fully vaccinated people. Some of these counties have both
among the highest vaccination rates, and the highest new-case rates.

Notice that five of these counties have both a higher percentage of their
eligible residents fully vaccinated and a higher average daily case rate
than the statewide average. They include: LA, San Diego, Alameda, Contra
Costa and San Francisco. The five counties with falling case rates are
Modoc, Glenn, Lassen, Del Norte, San Benito, and they, coincidentally,
have below-average vaccination rates.

[Chart]

As to what might be causing this, experts point to two things: the
extraordinary ease with which the virus' now-dominant delta strain
spreads, and the fact that no vaccine offers complete protection.

"I am not so surprised that transmission rates are not neatly tracking
immunization rates," said Dr. Stephen Luby, a medical professor
specializing in infectious diseases at Stanford University.

"There are a number of issues that contribute to transmission," Luby
said. "In high density urban settings, for example, even with a higher
level of vaccine coverage, there can still be a lot of exposure to
unvaccinated folks and potentially to folks who are vaccinated but are
asymptomatically shedding the delta variant."

Reports of the vaccines' effectiveness against the delta variant have been
mixed. In Israel, the Ministry of Health suspects the protection afforded
by the Pfizer jab might be as low as 64%.

LA was the first major city to reimpose an indoor mask mandate, while
California and NYC have both ordered all public workers, including police
and teachers, to get vaccinated, or face constant testing and masking.

Of course, not everybody believes the CDC's new measures are the best
strategy. Dr. Scott Gottlieb said earlier that the delta "surge" will pass
in the US within two or three weeks.
-------------------------
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/california-counties-see-covid-cases-rising-most-heavily-vaccinated-counties

And the "benefits" of this experimental, mRNA non-vaccine are... what again?
--
These years, during which the accursed SECT OF MASONRY will take control of
the civil government... These unfortunate men will think the Convent
and the triumph will be ours..." — Our Lady of Good Success
SilverSlimer
2021-07-29 02:24:25 UTC
Post by RonB
In California the counties where the most are "vaccinated" are also leading
the state in new Covid cases. So much for the "effectiveness" of the
experimental, mRNA non-vaccine.
An interesting video I posted on my social media feed. It's Ezra Levant
of Rebel News, reading Pfizer's own information from their web site.
<https://www.rebelnews.com/how_does_pfizer_feel_about_their_vaccine_heres_what_they_say>
--
SilverSlimer
@silverslimer
SilverSlimer
2021-07-29 02:30:10 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by RonB
In California the counties where the most are "vaccinated" are also leading
the state in new Covid cases. So much for the "effectiveness" of the
experimental, mRNA non-vaccine.
An interesting video I posted on my social media feed. It's Ezra Levant
of Rebel News, reading Pfizer's own information from their web site.
<https://www.rebelnews.com/how_does_pfizer_feel_about_their_vaccine_heres_what_they_say>
For those who don't have the time:

1) Pfizer vaccine _not_ approved by the FDA, none of them are.
2) The vaccine _may_ prevent you from getting COVID-19, they're not sure.
3) Among the risks: difficulty breathing, swelling of face and throat,
fast heartbeat, bad rash over entire body, dizziness and weakness. Also:
myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)

Standard stuff, I'm sure.
--
SilverSlimer
@silverslimer
Snit
2021-07-29 02:49:53 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by RonB
In California the counties where the most are "vaccinated" are also leading
the state in new Covid cases. So much for the "effectiveness" of the
experimental, mRNA non-vaccine.
An interesting video I posted on my social media feed. It's Ezra Levant
of Rebel News, reading Pfizer's own information from their web site.
<https://www.rebelnews.com/how_does_pfizer_feel_about_their_vaccine_heres_what_they_say>
1) Pfizer vaccine _not_ approved by the FDA, none of them are.
Nor are they claimed to be... though they likely will be soon.
Post by SilverSlimer
2) The vaccine _may_ prevent you from getting COVID-19, they're not sure.
It reduces the risk. That is well known.
Post by SilverSlimer
3) Among the risks: difficulty breathing, swelling of face and throat,
myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
Far less of a risk than COVID.
Post by SilverSlimer
Standard stuff, I'm sure.
Yes, it is "standard" to have very uncommon side effects from meds.
--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

RonB
2021-07-29 14:17:31 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by RonB
In California the counties where the most are "vaccinated" are also leading
the state in new Covid cases. So much for the "effectiveness" of the
experimental, mRNA non-vaccine.
An interesting video I posted on my social media feed. It's Ezra Levant
of Rebel News, reading Pfizer's own information from their web site.
<https://www.rebelnews.com/how_does_pfizer_feel_about_their_vaccine_heres_what_they_say>
1) Pfizer vaccine _not_ approved by the FDA, none of them are.
2) The vaccine _may_ prevent you from getting COVID-19, they're not sure.
3) Among the risks: difficulty breathing, swelling of face and throat,
myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
Standard stuff, I'm sure.
Wonderful, isn't it? Even with a good outcome it's a lot like getting Covid.
A bad adverse reaction can result in death or serious disabilities, as
nearly a half million Americans have discovered (and those are just the ones
who've reported to the VAERS system).

I've said it before (and I'll say it again and again). I'd rather get Covid
again, then allow them to inject this experimental, mRNA non-vaccine into my
veins. It's poison.
RonB
2021-07-29 14:13:12 UTC
Post by SilverSlimer
Post by RonB
In California the counties where the most are "vaccinated" are also leading
the state in new Covid cases. So much for the "effectiveness" of the
experimental, mRNA non-vaccine.
An interesting video I posted on my social media feed. It's Ezra Levant
of Rebel News, reading Pfizer's own information from their web site.
<https://www.rebelnews.com/how_does_pfizer_feel_about_their_vaccine_heres_what_they_say>
Bookmarked. Thank you.