NBC News' Keir Simmons interviews Putin.
J***@.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
June 2021, NBC News' Keir Simmons interviews Putin:

Simmons:

You're a religious man.
President Biden is saying he told you to your face,
" You don't have a soul. ". (LAUGH)

Putin:

Are you guys five years old ?!
Seriously, are you five years old ?
Because you sound like it.

Simmons:

In America, we call what you're doing now "WhatAboutism."
" What about this ? What about that ? "
It's a way of not answering the question.

Putin:

WhatAboutism must be a very effective debating technique;
otherwise, you wouldn't be complaining about me using it,
now would you ?!
anonlinuxuser
2021-07-26 20:52:10 UTC
     You're a religious man.
     President Biden is saying he told you to your face,
     " You don't have a soul. ". (LAUGH)
     Are you guys five years old ?!
     Seriously, are you five years old ?
     Because you sound like it.
     In America, we call what you're doing now "WhatAboutism."
     " What about this ?  What about that ? "
     It's a way of not answering the question.
     WhatAboutism must be a very effective debating technique;
     otherwise, you wouldn't be complaining about me using it,
     now would you ?!
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/transcript-nbc-news-exclusive-interview-russia-s-vladimir-putin-n1270649>
Putin's first answer there never seems to have happened and neither did
the second.
NBC stands for No Balls, comrade.