AND AT THE END OF IT ALL
%
2021-07-23 22:25:21 UTC
.

i win
rbowman
2021-07-24 02:22:16 UTC
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizer
2021-07-24 08:25:33 UTC
Post by rbowman
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
That's what Jeremy does when he gets mad. He of course creates a sock, starts
a new thread so he can claim some lie. Don't blame me it was my left hand...
and then Jeremy talks to his own post with his right hand. I suspect Jeremy
does not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. Jeremy claims that he
uses Android, while really he never installed it on bare metal and faithfully
tried it. MATE is definitely my second favorite DE and the only one I suggest
to Linux converts. Primary interface is Plasma, though. A fast file system
is all you want after Jeremy messes things up. Are you being idiotic on
purpose?

--
E-commerce Simplified!!

https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22racist%20swine%22
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
%
2021-07-24 14:33:47 UTC
.
its where we all come from anyway
rbowman
2021-07-24 17:40:04 UTC
Post by %
.
In Chris Stringer's dreams.
%
2021-07-24 18:26:26 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by %
Post by rbowman
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
its where we all come from anyway
In Chris Stringer's dreams.
no if you look you'll see that's where it all started ,
i chased my DNA back to 4 million years ago ,
on the west side of africa
Snit
2021-07-24 20:25:49 UTC
Post by %
Post by rbowman
Post by %
Post by rbowman
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
its where we all come from anyway
In Chris Stringer's dreams.
no if you look you'll see that's where it all started ,
i chased my DNA back to 4 million years ago ,
on the west side of africa
I am trying to build my family tree back to the synapsids.
--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

%
trees don't do that
Snit
2021-07-24 21:16:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by rbowman
Post by %
Post by rbowman
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
its where we all come from anyway
In Chris Stringer's dreams.
no if you look you'll see that's where it all started ,
i chased my DNA back to 4 million years ago ,
on the west side of africa
I am trying to build my family tree back to the synapsids.
trees don't do that
Might explain why going back that far I see what might be a reptile
dysfunction.

rbowman
2021-07-24 22:47:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by rbowman
Post by %
Post by rbowman
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
its where we all come from anyway
In Chris Stringer's dreams.
no if you look you'll see that's where it all started ,
i chased my DNA back to 4 million years ago ,
on the west side of africa
Great to the 23rd power grand dad was a horseshoe crab.

Seriously, that is a good design; 240 million years without a revision
or patch.
DFS
Joel Crump's father was having a good day...
%
2021-07-25 01:13:27 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by %
Post by rbowman
Post by %
Post by rbowman
.
i win
A one-way ticket to Joburg on South African Airways.
its where we all come from anyway
In Chris Stringer's dreams.
no if you look you'll see that's where it all started ,
i chased my DNA back to 4 million years ago ,
on the west side of africa
Great to the 23rd power grand dad was a horseshoe crab.
Seriously, that is a good design; 240 million years without a revision
or patch.
i'd love to meet them

Smit Michael Glaser
2021-07-24 05:44:49 UTC
.
i win
Gremlin Dustin Cook:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Racist Swine:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+swine>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=racist+swine>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=racist+swine>

Off Diesel goes to the silence in the overfull cesspool of my trash
can. Do you have a high school diploma? Taking time potentially learning
is never a waste. Declaring you know all and attempting to persuade Silver
"Christ is King" Slimer that it's true, as Diesel tries to do? That is
a waste. Several of us reported him years ago. As expected, it did diddly-
squat to stop the chowderhead.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22

Racist Swine Steve Carroll
Dusty Crook
2021-07-24 07:05:31 UTC
Post by Smit Michael Glaser
.
i win
[...]
http://youtu.be/prZeTJKpc3Y
Racist Swine Steve Carroll
You are bright as a steamed Brussels sprout. At one point, he said a COLA
denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was shown to be merely replying
to his posts. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the
sock frenzy whackadoodle is proving the advocates right again.

It's his problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would
rather blame others than face reality.

Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear. Gregory Hall is repeatedly
seen posting "THERE IS NO" when it comes to details on the web where it
is there multiple times... but Gregory Hall is just too imbecilic and/or
distracted to interpret any info he reads... or he doesn't recognize it
as information when he does find it.

I am working on an idea which will be more than anything Gregory Hall
can do!

--
Puppy Videos
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizer
2021-07-24 08:09:22 UTC
Post by Smit Michael Glaser
.
i win
[...]
Steven Petruzzellis is a Racist Swine.

You can say I am President Trump for all I care. I've worked in the
VAR field for nearly 30 years. I have worked for multibillion dollar
OEMs working with the robotics industry and the health industry. Never,
not at any time, was I on any occasion instructed to not install any
other OS. We sold AIXL, CP/M, OSF/1, among others alongside Windows on
our hardware.

Proof Sandman accuses everyone of being Snit Loading Image....

-
E-commerce Simplified!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+racist+swine
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud
STALKING_TARGET_14
2021-07-24 10:32:55 UTC
Post by Smit Michael Glaser
.
i win
[...]
https://secure.tennesseetrustee.org/index.php?main=Y

Select Sullivan County
Select Pay/Search Property Taxes
Enter 108 Warrior Drive
On second line click View

Why does Dustin Cook's family owe $4,742.45 in property taxes on a home
worth only $115,500

Rodney Wood has been a bad boy it seems!

-
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud