ATROCIOUS Biden Bill must be KILLED at all Costs
pothead
2021-10-23 16:23:46 UTC
If you still support Joe Biden you had better watch this video to see
how Joe is planning on spending your tax dollars.
"Krystal Ball: ATROCIOUS Biden Bill must be KILLED at all Costs"
"Krystal delivers the argument for why progressives in congress should
vote down the Biden budget bill if it ends up being as atrocious as it
appears to be "

The problem is as a country we need some major
traditional infrastructure rebuilding and fortifying. Unfortunately
the Biden bill is full of pork and the actual infrastructure part of
the bill is very small compared to the pork.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
rbowman
2021-10-23 17:03:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/rOqtduqQgEo
The problem is as a country we need some major
traditional infrastructure rebuilding and fortifying. Unfortunately
the Biden bill is full of pork and the actual infrastructure part of
the bill is very small compared to the pork.
He doesn't get the press like Manchin does but our Democratic Senator
came out as 'No and hell no' on a carbon tax. It might have something to
do with those long trains filled with carbon that roll through here
several times a day.
STALKING_TARGET_74
2021-10-24 06:52:25 UTC
Post by rbowman
Post by pothead
If you still support Joe Biden you had better watch this video to see
how Joe is planning on spending your tax dollars.
"Krystal Ball: ATROCIOUS Biden Bill must be KILLED at all Costs"
"Krystal delivers the argument for why progressives in congress should
vote down the Biden budget bill if it ends up being as atrocious as it
appears to be "
http://youtu.be/rOqtduqQgEo
The problem is as a country we need some major
traditional infrastructure rebuilding and fortifying. Unfortunately
the Biden bill is full of pork and the actual infrastructure part of
the bill is very small compared to the pork.
He doesn't get the press like Manchin does but our Democratic Senator
came out as 'No and hell no' on a carbon tax. It might have something to
do with those long trains filled with carbon that roll through here
several times a day.
I bet Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer thinks your life was worse than Michael
Snit Glasser's. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer's cut down on the endless egotistical,
hogwash threads he used to write but he is really unchanged in the truthfulness
dept. He just uses psychological manipulation more to create those attacks.
What's the Earth coming to when a Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer flood post
can not get any traction?

This is something you should ask Michael Snit Glasser.

Another successful macOS test. That is if you count useless crap as a success.

Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer's essentially snowing Michael Snit Glasser
to keep feeding him by trying to 'talk tech', specifically, his poor code
and Michael Snit Glasser's efforts to help him become a better teacher. He
needs debate, and as long as you are willing to continue happily give it,
he'll remain.

-
Live on Kickstarter
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

1p166
2021-10-24 03:20:37 UTC
If you still support Joe Biden you had better watch this video to see
how Joe is planning on spending your tax dollars.
"Krystal Ball: ATROCIOUS Biden Bill must be KILLED at all Costs"
"Krystal delivers the argument for why progressives in congress should
vote down the Biden budget bill if it ends up being as atrocious as it
appears to be "
It is.

And worse.

And I don't YouTube anymore. It has, by virtue
of ideological censorship, become disinformation -
a totally unbalanced picture.