I found an Amazon folder with thousands of audio recordings from my home gadgets
Add Reply
Nomen Nescio
2021-10-21 22:03:38 UTC
<https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/i-found-an-amazon-folder-with-
thousands-of-audio-recordings-from-my-home-gadgets/>

A woman was shocked to discover just how much data Amazon has
collected about her.

She posted a viral TikTok video explaining how she requested to
see the data but wasn’t expecting to receive so much.

TikToker my.data.not.yours explained: “I requested all the data
Amazon has on me and here’s what I found.”

She revealed that she has three Amazon smart speakers.

Two are Amazon Dot speakers and one is an Echo device.

Her home also contains smart bulbs.

She said: “When I downloaded the ZIP file these are all the
folders it came with.”

The TikToker then clicked on the audio file and revealed
thousands of short voice clips that she claims Amazon has
collected from her smart speakers.

She described them as “so scary” and played one of her talking
about turning on a light.
John Doe
2021-10-21 22:11:49 UTC
One might expect that you use "Alexa".

Troll...
--
Subject: I found an Amazon folder with thousands of audio recordings from my home gadgets
about turning on a light.
Edward Hernandez
2021-10-22 02:37:36 UTC
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:11:49 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sksoj5$l87$***@dont-email.me>.

5n8Ic7j2vkfl
John Doe
2021-10-22 03:34:24 UTC
A nym-shifting stalker, usually "Corvid".
Spanked in (sci.electronics.repair)...

see also...
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=b6rvid?= <***@ckbirds.org>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+QriBDb3dzIGFyZSBOaWNlIPCfkK4=?= <***@cows.moo>
Banders <***@mailchute.com>
Covid-19 <***@message.header>
Corvid <***@ckbirds.net>
Corvid <***@ckbirds.org>
Cows Are Nice <***@nice.moo>
Cows are nice <***@cows.org>
Cows are Nice <***@cows.moo>
dogs <***@home.com>
Edward H. <***@gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <***@gmail.com>
Great Pumpkin <***@patch.net>
Jose Curvo <***@mymail.com>
Local Favorite <***@palomar.info>
Peter Weiner <***@gmail.com>
Sea <***@coast.org>
Standard Poodle <***@poodle.com>
triangles <***@home.com>
and others...
--
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,,alt.comp.os.windows-10,free.spam
5n8Ic7j2vkfl
STALKING_TARGET_95
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 02:37:36 GMT
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:11:49 -0000
5n8Ic7j2vkfl
Requesting Apd to apologize, which is just common sense, is distinct
from denoting his hypocrisy. My comment was that folk come here _to_
face those who disagree. It is not as if we all don't know what this
forum is, Mike Easter included.

Apd suffers from neurotic drug trips so, to him, everything, even responses
to his idiocy, are "aggressive". Who *doesn't* know this? I have a number
of reasons for believing the flooder is Apd, who is a self professed
C developer but I don't know if it could be used to automate this. It's
Apd's problem and he has to want to deal with it. Obviously he would
rather attack than face reality.

I can reverse engineer a chicken with my brain.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!

Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
Edward Hernandez
2021-10-22 13:24:43 UTC
The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...
And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
CLUELESS...
And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 03:34:24 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <sktbg0$trh$***@dont-email.me>.

VMaR9ARPUGFY
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2021-10-22 19:21:46 UTC
Post by John Doe
One might expect that you use "Alexa".
Troll...
You're one to talk. You can't even use YAMN correctly.
about turning on a light.
STALKING_TARGET_81
2021-10-21 23:59:14 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
+++<http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?p=1102356>+++

Dustin Cook aka Gremlin aka Diesel-Dum Threatens Man With A Bullet ToThe
Head

This shows that beyond any doubt he is a psychopath.

The only reason he has not killed yet is because he is a coward.

DuckFart farts another DEADLY THREAT: "Where I'm from John, you'd already
be dead. One bullet, right in the back of your head, execution style. No
witnesses. Happens all the time in NY. You don't run your mouth here or anywhere
else and not expect payback. I wasn't raised to take **** and not give it
back. Don't start no ****, and there wont be no **** is my motto. KM started
it, and now I do intend to finish it. I don't care what harm it causes him
IRL. The more the merrier."

He tries getting a man fired from his job by complaining to his employer
because the guy had the balls to disagree with The MIGHY DUSTY, SUPER TURD
OF USENET.

When a friend tries defending the man Duck**** is trying to destroy, Duck****
THREATENS TO KILL HIM.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...g/-WDTbGuUzisJ or https://tinyurl.com/qjvmuec

+++<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/pcWhWxc1/dustin-cook-gremlin-
begs-ascii-for-his-real-name-needs-it-for-intelius-site>+++

Dustin The Turd of Usenet Cook asked: "If you think I have no skills, post
with your real name. :) "

How f'kn much "SKILL" does it take to go to the Intelius or some other such
site and use your credit card and let them do your so- called hacking for
you?

Incredible, isn't it? Just THINK of it. This Queen of Assholes, Dusti-Boi
Cook, ACTUALLY ASKED a would-be victim for his name!

QUIT GODDAMN LAUGHING! I'm SERIOUS!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F978596DE5FDHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

+++<https://in.memory.of.e.tern.al/comp.sys.mac.apps/thread/3928539>+++

Dustin Cook aka Diesel Brags In UNIX Group About Sucker Punching Others
With Viruses

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

He and his kind are no different than the ghetto garbage who sucker punch
the unexpectant on the streets of America.

He cobbled together shit BASIC crap code which is even laughed at by other
virus writing/passing vermin.

Every time his crap code slid under the radar of the AV companies, he claimed
credit for being an outstanding genius coder. What really was responsible
for some of his crap to ruin the computers of others was the sheer amount
of viruses in the wild. No AV program could possibly cover them all. It was
a mathematical certainty that some viruses would be unaccounted for in AV
programs. But incompetent RL LUSERS like Dustin Cook grab any crumb of undeserved
"achievement" that happens to come their way.

Notice how to this day he brags about his viruses? Do you really think someone
this HATEFUL and SPITEFUL of the success of others truly stopped writing/passing
viruses because he "changed"?
--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Smit Michael Glaser
2021-10-22 01:33:37 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_81
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
Jeff-Relf.Me is being controlled by Apple. They imply asking for guidance
for a Linux application is attacking.

Like most everyone else in here, Jeff-Relf.Me relies on the MSM to contrive
his positions on politics. Consequently, he only is familiar with and speaks
of the authenticated claims which also happens to be the ones which represent
using evidence in an extremely positive and principled view. For others
I would suspect it is questionable. Of course, given that it's Jeff-Relf.Me
I would ignore that doubt and go straight to 'ego-trip' because that's most
of what he does. IOW, there is no reason to respect presumption of innocence.
You do, of course realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple
groups started out in COLA, right? Snit's computer has more scripts than
Jeff-Relf.Me's. Snit wins. Jeff-Relf.Me loses. Any questions?

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
echobeach
2021-11-26 10:26:35 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
<https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/i-found-an-amazon-folder-with-
thousands-of-audio-recordings-from-my-home-gadgets/>
A woman was shocked to discover just how much data Amazon has
collected about her.
U.S. lawmakers call for privacy legislation after Reuters report on
Amazon lobbying: https://shamdemic.exposed/viewtopic.php?t=76