Chipotle hires robots in California to make food to avoid paying $20 min wage
Add Reply
John Smyth
2024-09-18 23:58:36 UTC
'Chipotle hires robots in California to make food to avoid paying $20
min wage'

<https://thepostmillennial.com/chipotle-hires-robots-in-california-to-make-food-to-avoid-paying-20-min-wage>

'It's official! - Robots are replacing humans.

Chipotle restaurants in California have introduced two robots to replace
human workers in an effort to slash labor costs in response to the
state-mandated $20 minimum wage. The first robot called the "autocato"
can peel, stone, and cut an avocado, and then turn it into guacamole in
26 seconds. The other robot dubbed the "digital makeline" has the
ability to portion salads and bowls based on orders from the mobile app.

The robots are part of an automation push that Chipotle's executives
think could reduce the number of employees and help lower rising labor
costs, as reported by the Daily Mail. The machines are currently being
used at restaurant locations in Huntington Beach and Corona del Mar.

The controversial $20 minimum wage hike signed into law by Gov. Newsom
took effect on April 1, which immediately sparked mass layoffs and
permanent business closures. Burger King and other chains have already
reduced the number of cashiers by rolling out digital ordering terminals
in their Golden State locations.

While Chipotle believes the robots would advance its operational
procedures, the impact on its labor costs remains unclear.

"These robotic devices could help us build a stronger operational engine
that delivers a great experience for our team members and our guests
while maintaining Chipotle's high culinary standards," said Curt Garner,
Chief Customer and Technology Officer in a press release on Monday.
"Optimizing our use of these systems and incorporating crew and customer
feedback are the next steps in the stage-gate process before determining
their broader pilot plans."

The Mexican chain stated that the continued distribution of the new
machines to additional restaurants will be contingent upon feedback from
customers and staff.

Chipotle contended that the utilization of the machinery was not solely
about "efficiencies," but also about the consistency of its menu items.
The company, which operated nearly 3,400 locations in the United States,
acknowledged in July that there were legitimate customer complaints
regarding disparities in portion sizes among its stores.

The digital makeline is expected to free up a significant amount of
staff time, as two-thirds of the chain's orders are for salads and
bowls, according to executives.

It's unclear how employees feel about being replaced with robots'
D. Ray
2024-09-19 00:30:31 UTC
Post by John Smyth
'Chipotle hires robots in California to make food to avoid paying $20
min wage'
To avoid dealing with niggers and beaners. Even if robots would make $20 an
hour, it will be cheaper to hire them than those people.
Joel
2024-09-19 00:34:38 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.computer.workshop
Post by John Smyth
It's unclear how employees feel about being replaced with robots'
I'm guessing you're from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.
--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.
D. Ray
You guessed wrong, faggot.
Joel
2024-09-23 23:30:25 UTC
Post by John Smyth
It's unclear how employees feel about being replaced with robots'
I'm guessing you're from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.
You guessed wrong, faggot.
In any event, you're a racist phobe, an asshole.

D. Ray
2024-09-24 05:50:44 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by John Smyth
It's unclear how employees feel about being replaced with robots'
I'm guessing you're from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.
You guessed wrong, faggot.
In any event, you're a racist phobe
It’s a compliment, you stupid fuck. My ancestors for tens of thousands of
years all the way back to primitive mammals were “racists” and “phobes”.
And that’s why my genetic test together with tests of millions of other
White Americans and Europeans show no race mixing. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WERE
RACIST. THIS IS MY HERITAGE AND MY CULTURE. And you gonna respect it,
faggot.
Joel
2024-09-24 06:02:50 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
In any event, you're a racist phobe
It’s a compliment, you stupid fuck. My ancestors for tens of thousands of
years all the way back to primitive mammals were “racists” and “phobes”.
And that’s why my genetic test together with tests of millions of other
White Americans and Europeans show no race mixing. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WERE
RACIST. THIS IS MY HERITAGE AND MY CULTURE. And you gonna respect it,
faggot.
And that is why you're a loser clinging to Usenet in 2024, because you
can't make it in consensus reality, you need this outdated dungeon to
spew your garbage into. You're a piece of shit, in simpler words.

Scout
2024-09-24 13:26:58 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
In any event, you're a racist phobe
It’s a compliment, you stupid fuck. My ancestors for tens of thousands of
years all the way back to primitive mammals were “racists” and “phobes”.
And that’s why my genetic test together with tests of millions of other
White Americans and Europeans show no race mixing. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WERE
RACIST. THIS IS MY HERITAGE AND MY CULTURE. And you gonna respect it,
faggot.
And that is why you're a loser clinging to Usenet in 2024, because you
can't make it in consensus reality,
If it were reality, then consensus would be moot. So what you are basically
claiming then is the exact opposite.

Consensus of delusions.
Post by Joel
you need this outdated dungeon to
spew your garbage into.
And yet, here you are.
So you acknowledge you're a piece of shit by your own standards.
Joel
2024-09-26 22:30:08 UTC
Post by Scout
So you acknowledge you're a piece of shit by your own standards.
Kind of, yes, but not on the whole.

D. Ray
2024-09-24 21:01:44 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
In any event, you're a racist phobe
It’s a compliment, you stupid fuck. My ancestors for tens of thousands of
years all the way back to primitive mammals were “racists” and “phobes”.
And that’s why my genetic test together with tests of millions of other
White Americans and Europeans show no race mixing. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WERE
RACIST. THIS IS MY HERITAGE AND MY CULTURE. And you gonna respect it,
faggot.
And that is why you're a loser clinging to Usenet in 2024, because you
can't make it in consensus reality, you need this outdated dungeon to
spew your garbage into.
Your opinion about Usenet means nothing to me. I will express my opinions
and views through whatever medium I choose, and I will never ever ask for
permission from some rando sodomite. Is that understandable?
Joel
2024-09-24 21:26:25 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
In any event, you're a racist phobe
It’s a compliment, you stupid fuck. My ancestors for tens of thousands of
years all the way back to primitive mammals were “racists” and “phobes”.
And that’s why my genetic test together with tests of millions of other
White Americans and Europeans show no race mixing. BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WERE
RACIST. THIS IS MY HERITAGE AND MY CULTURE. And you gonna respect it,
faggot.
And that is why you're a loser clinging to Usenet in 2024, because you
can't make it in consensus reality, you need this outdated dungeon to
spew your garbage into.
Your opinion about Usenet means nothing to me. I will express my opinions
and views through whatever medium I choose, and I will never ever ask for
permission from some rando sodomite. Is that understandable?
Frankly, I don't really buy that they're "your" opinions - they're the
ready guide in some celestial voice, you chose. I chose free will.

D. Ray
2024-09-25 00:38:20 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
[...]
Funny how your “free will” is repeated and asserted by all major news
outlets, corporations, politicians, etc. But, of course, I’m the one who is
brainwashed, because there’s so much Nazi propaganda out there. Literally
every TV station broadcasting Hitler speeches 24/7. Am I right?

God you fags are stupid.
Joel
2024-09-25 02:44:07 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
[...]
You're not brainwashed, you're mind-controlled, by the enemies. Divide
and conquer, they play on your biases, they get your thinking in that
negative, pessimistic, paranoid way, unable to break out of the mold -
and at the expense of promoting egalitarian ideals. It's so obvious,
yet you're a long way from realizing it, apparently.

Governor Swill
2024-09-25 11:14:02 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by Joel
[...]
It's easier to fool a man than convince him he's been fooled.

MAGAs complain about the horrible antiTrump rhetoric coming from the left. But
Trump claims that, "If Harris is elected it will be the beginning of WWIII" "If
Harris is elected we'll have the worst depression since 1929" "She'll make us
all communists on day one." "She'll destroy the country."

And the one I find particularly stupid, "America is a failed nation."
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 43 days.

11) Trump's failed pandemic response caused the needless
deaths of hundreds of thousands. By the time he left office,
three thousand were dying every day.

12) Trump's White House scrapped the emergency pandemic
playbook that had been assembled by the Obama administration.
Joel
2024-09-25 11:25:05 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
MAGAs complain about the horrible antiTrump rhetoric coming from the left. But
Trump claims that, "If Harris is elected it will be the beginning of WWIII" "If
Harris is elected we'll have the worst depression since 1929" "She'll make us
all communists on day one." "She'll destroy the country."
And the one I find particularly stupid, "America is a failed nation."
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.

pothead
2024-09-25 12:27:00 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Governor Swill
MAGAs complain about the horrible antiTrump rhetoric coming from the left. But
Trump claims that, "If Harris is elected it will be the beginning of WWIII" "If
Harris is elected we'll have the worst depression since 1929" "She'll make us
all communists on day one." "She'll destroy the country."
And the one I find particularly stupid, "America is a failed nation."
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day
Served Complete With Venn Diagram Dressing
Joel
2024-09-25 15:06:10 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.

Skeeter
2024-09-25 17:56:53 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
Joel
2024-09-25 18:48:11 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.

Governor Swill
2024-09-25 23:15:14 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.
Leave it to Skeeter to unintentionally make himself look like a fool.

He asked, you answered, and now he's complaining about your answer?

He who has the most cash, wins the election
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EZUBCAfR78o>

Scout
2024-09-26 14:23:55 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.
And how did Trump cause the court to make that decision?

Seems to me the Judge decided that case, and I doubt he even talked to Trump
about it.

So please tell us how it being widely discussed make it true.. that Trump
decided the Court's ruling.
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 16:32:05 UTC
On Thu, 26 Sep 2024 09:23:55 -0500, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.
And how did Trump cause the court to make that decision?
By appointing justices he was told to, justices who were Catholic and would
overturn Roe if give the chance.

Trump has spent the past two years taking the credit for overturning Roe. Are
you admitting he lied?

We can't give you a raise but we can let you choose the toppings at the next
pizza party.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/z-Rm-_NUthw
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 40 days.

13) Trump disbanded the National Security Council's
pandemic response team.

14) Trump repeatedly lied about the danger of covid
saying it was no worse than the flue or that it would
go away on its own.

But behind closed doors, Trump admitted it was deadly.
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-09-26 17:12:56 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
we can let you choose the toppings at the next
pizza party.
Choose your cell #.

Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A
Terrell/Chris Ahlstrom/Intelligent Party and a few dozen other socks wrote:

@Multiple death threats against Trump@

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination Attempt
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.

Swill

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.

That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?

Scout
2024-09-26 19:33:35 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.
And how did Trump cause the court to make that decision?
By appointing justices he was told to, justices who were Catholic and would
overturn Roe if give the chance.
He could appoint whoever he wanted, the Senate still would have to approve
them. Then there is no guarantee that such a case would come before the
Court, because they vote on which cases they will take. The President can't
tell SCOTUS which cases they will take up.
Post by Governor Swill
Trump has spent the past two years taking the credit for overturning Roe.
Are
you admitting he lied?
I admit he inflates the truth, but then every politician does that. Kamala
is certainly doing so.. despite not doing her job half the time.
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 19:53:00 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by Governor Swill
Trump has spent the past two years taking the credit for overturning Roe.
Are
you admitting he lied?
I admit he inflates the truth,
LOL! Yeah, right. What truth is he inflating when he says Haitian immigrants
in Springfield are stealing and eating pets? What truth is he inflating when he
says he only hires the "best people"? What truth is he inflating when he says
he's going to bring down food prices by deporting all the illegal farm worker
and imposing tariffs on imported foods?
Post by Scout
but then every politician does that. Kamala
is certainly doing so.. despite not doing her job half the time.
Cite her "not doing her job half the time".

Skeeter
What rights are YOU going to lose?
Joel
2024-09-26 22:28:43 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
He [DJT] takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.
What rights are YOU going to lose?
You mean because I don't have the ability to be pregnant, abortion
shouldn't be so fuckin' important, to me? Retard.

Skeeter
2024-09-27 00:51:32 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
He [DJT] takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
A long time ago you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights. I
asked you what rights and what rights did you lose when he was in
office. You ran from that. Why?
I just gave you the most widely discussed one.
What rights are YOU going to lose?
You mean because I don't have the ability to be pregnant, abortion
shouldn't be so fuckin' important, to me? Retard.
You're still running from the question. You said if Trump wins you will
lose your rights. I asked you "what rights" and you ran away. What
rights did you lose when he was in office before?

<this is where joel runs away>
pothead
2024-09-25 18:23:52 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Nope.
He takes credit for appointing justices who made the decision to overturn RvW.

So tell us Joel, when's the baby due?
Have you set up a registry?
You and your "girl"friend must be so excited!

BTW, Maryland has no laws completely restricting abortion.
<https://www.findlaw.com/state/maryland-law/maryland-abortion-laws.html>

""Abortion is legal in Maryland until fetal viability. After that time, abortion is legal if necessary to protect the life or health of the pregnant woman. Or if the fetus has a genetic defect or serious deformity or abnormality.

Maryland Abortion Laws After Dobbs
In June 2022, the U.S. Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization. Overturning precedent, the Court returned to the states the power to regulate, even prohibit, abortion. In its 6-3 ruling, the Dobbs majority said that the constitutional right to privacy does not include a woman's decision to terminate a pregnancy.

The Court's decision in Dobbs did not have any immediate impact on Maryland abortion laws.

""

So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
Charlie Glock
2024-09-26 21:47:09 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Nope.
He takes credit for appointing justices who made the decision to overturn RvW.
So tell us Joel, when's tity chiefs on letter backing Kamala Harris
9 - Sep 24 18:13 40:[-hh ] 13 Re: Kamala's $he baby due?
Post by pothead
[...]
That is so effin' funny!
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
%
it took you 36 hours to show what you haven't shown yet
Snit
2024-09-26 23:42:12 UTC
Post by %
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
it took you 36 hours to show what you haven't shown yet
Could it be Carroll is even more full of sh*t when he uses socks?
--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Joel
2024-09-26 22:24:58 UTC
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.

Charlie Glock
2024-09-26 23:34:56 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
%
snit proved it
Snit

%
of course
Snit
2024-09-27 00:11:52 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
snit proved it
I did.
of course
A horse is a horse.

%
no it doesn't
Snit
2024-09-27 00:51:06 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by D. Ray
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
snit proved it
I did.
of course
A horse is a horse.
no it doesn't
Are you nay saying.

%
i saw a post today that said i am wittier than you
Snit
2024-09-27 02:21:05 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by D. Ray
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
snit proved it
I did.
of course
A horse is a horse.
no it doesn't
Are you nay saying.
i saw a post today that said i am wittier than you
Check again tomorrow.

%
no way i'm never going there again
Snit
2024-09-27 13:54:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by D. Ray
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
snit proved it
I did.
of course
A horse is a horse.
no it doesn't
Are you nay saying.
i saw a post today that said i am wittier than you
Check again tomorrow.
no way i'm never going there again
If there is a tomorrow there should be an awaymarrow.

Relf
2024-09-27 15:50:00 UTC
Why ? What's wrong with RedMond ?
Siri Cruise
2024-09-27 04:15:53 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by %
i saw a post today that said i am wittier than you
Check again tomorrow.
I feel pretty
Oh, so pretty
I feel pretty, and witty, and bright
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Joel
2024-09-27 00:05:41 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Joel
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
Nothing, actually. Maybe just resembling it, I don't know. Your last
name, as it appears on Usenet, is a type of gun. Your sig shows:

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776

... I, frankly, think "white boy" isn't so much you being Caucasian as
there being some big cowboy standoff, where you try to outgun someone.
In truth, guns are ugly, deadly devices. You have your rights, but
don't pretend that all these victims of shootings don't matter.

Skeeter
So what makes you think he's white? Are you a profiling racist?
Snit
2024-09-27 00:06:12 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
Free hint, sir, I'm not on Usenet in 2024 to play your little white
boy games. I'm here to do work.
What makes you believe I am white?
Your picture suggests it.

Skeeter
What work? Jogging?
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 22:44:21 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.

Snit
2024-09-27 00:11:21 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.

Governor Swill
2024-09-27 11:45:09 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 39 days.

15) Recommended Fake COVID cures like injecting disinfectant or
hydroxychloroquine. After the injection comments, poison centers
received a spike in calls.

16) Trump presided over a *net* loss of 2.9 million jobs.
That's the worst performance of any President, ever.
Snit
2024-09-27 13:54:39 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
True, but some are exceptional at it. LOL!

%
i'm wittier
Snit
2024-09-27 15:19:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
True, but some are exceptional at it. LOL!
i'm wittier
Hi wittier, I'm Snit.

%
no you're not you're sock snit
Snit
2024-09-27 17:39:12 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
True, but some are exceptional at it. LOL!
i'm wittier
Hi wittier, I'm Snit.
no you're not you're sock snit
Oh. I was afraid of that.

%
the real snit is smart
Snit
2024-09-27 20:16:25 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
True, but some are exceptional at it. LOL!
i'm wittier
Hi wittier, I'm Snit.
no you're not you're sock snit
Oh. I was afraid of that.
the real snit is smart
Oh. Then I am not the real Snit. Darnit!

%
see , i knew it now you don't get to eat pussie from ohio
Snit

%
maybe the buns
Snit
2024-09-27 20:41:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
True, but some are exceptional at it. LOL!
i'm wittier
Hi wittier, I'm Snit.
no you're not you're sock snit
Oh. I was afraid of that.
the real snit is smart
Oh. Then I am not the real Snit. Darnit!
see , i knew it now you don't get to eat pussie from ohio
Hotdogs?
maybe the buns
Can I bring a cat from out of state into Ohio and then eat it? Just trying to
understand my options.

%
you can't eat cats you can eat pussies
Snit
2024-09-27 23:03:19 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
So once again, what rights has Trump taken away from you?
He still hasn't answered the question and like snit I doubt he ever will.
That's been answered repeatedly but you don't like the answer.
Carroll plays this game with LOTS of questions.
Not the only one. It's a very typical trollish behavior.
True, but some are exceptional at it. LOL!
i'm wittier
Hi wittier, I'm Snit.
no you're not you're sock snit
Oh. I was afraid of that.
the real snit is smart
Oh. Then I am not the real Snit. Darnit!
see , i knew it now you don't get to eat pussie from ohio
Hotdogs?
maybe the buns
Can I bring a cat from out of state into Ohio and then eat it? Just trying to
understand my options.
you can't eat cats you can eat pussies
I eat what I can and what I can't I can.

%
sliced carroll on rye hold the mayo
Snit
2024-09-27 23:24:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
[...]
The rye or the kaiser.

%
parkay
Snit

%
fit for a king
Snit
2024-09-28 01:01:21 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
[...]
Not very fit these days.

%

%
what did you have
Snit
2024-09-27 23:22:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
[...]
Something that needed antibiotics.

%
before or after you ate it
Snit
2024-09-27 23:33:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by %
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Snit
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by pothead
[...]
I slurped it up with my nose.

%
snuffleupasnit
Snit

Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-09-27 15:24:35 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
It's a very typical trollish behavior.
Choose your cell # little man Rudey/Ball and do it soon.

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Lil dwarf Rudey

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Joel
2024-09-26 22:22:32 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Nope.
He takes credit for appointing justices who made the decision to overturn RvW.
He said something like "I did that".
Post by pothead
So tell us Joel, when's the baby due?
Have you set up a registry?
You and your "girl"friend must be so excited!
Whenever she jerks off into a cup, and a surrogate is impregnated with
her sperm. I will be happy to be a non-blood-related "parent", but
I'm not gonna be the one doing this.
Post by pothead
[...]
The only way your point would stand is if it's because women, from red
states, could travel to MD to have an abortion.

Governor Swill
2024-09-25 23:13:42 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Until recently when he finally realized it was a vote loser. Now, it's not his
fault.

Denial of abortion costs a life.
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ApgRhx1_HbU>

Scout
Cite
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 16:35:36 UTC
On Thu, 26 Sep 2024 09:22:19 -0500, "Scout"
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Cite
No. It is common knowledge. It has been extensively cited. Multiple videos
have been posted with him making claims of getting Roe overturned and you know
it. So don't waste my time or anybody else's proving what you already know to
be true.

Also,

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Lil dwarf Rudey

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Scout
2024-09-26 19:37:21 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Cite
No. It is common knowledge.
If it's "common knowledge" then it should be very very easy for you to
support with cites to such.

If by "common knowledge" you mean it's a myth often held by those who oppose
Trump, then it would be hard to impossible for you to cite any facts.

So which is it? Can you cite the facts.. or merely assert they exist?
Post by Governor Swill
It has been extensively cited.
Except by you.
Post by Governor Swill
Multiple videos
have been posted with him making claims of getting Roe overturned
Yea, but that doesn't mean he personally was involved.
Post by Governor Swill
and you know
it. So don't waste my time or anybody else's proving what you already know to
be true.
If it's true then I would think you would love to rub people's noses in
it.... instead you run away yelling something about how you can't find it.
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 19:55:07 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by pothead
Post by Joel
The rhetoric about Trump is deserved, the lunacy about Harris is
crazy, so yes, they want to have it both ways.
So how did Trump take your rights away?
Specifically which rights would those be?
He takes personal credit for the Dobbs decision, that alone is enough.
Cite
No. It is common knowledge.
If it's "common knowledge" then it should be very very easy for you to
support with cites to such.
If by "common knowledge" you mean it's a myth often held by those who oppose
Trump, then it would be hard to impossible for you to cite any facts.
So which is it? Can you cite the facts.. or merely assert they exist?
<laughs and points>
Post by Scout
Post by Governor Swill
It has been extensively cited.
Except by you.
Oh yes, by me, to many, many people. And by others to many, many people. You
know all those cites by heart and you know it. Your jedi mind trick has failed.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-09-26 20:17:45 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Your jedi mind trick has failed.
Choose your cell # little man Ball.

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

%
2024-09-26 20:25:14 UTC
Post by Lil dwarf Rudey
  Your jedi mind trick has failed.
Choose your cell # little man Ball.
Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A
@Multiple death threats against Trump@
eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!border-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.netnews.com!netnews.com!s1-4.netnews.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx10.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400
Oh poor me I got shot at ...
Swill
eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!border-3.nntp.ord.giganews.com!border-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.netnews.com!s1-3.netnews.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx10.iad.POSTED!not-for-mail
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
do you ever put a message in your posts if you do i can never find it
Scout
Says the person who thinks a guy becomes a girl by putting on a dress..
Governor Swill
2024-09-25 23:23:03 UTC
On Wed, 25 Sep 2024 09:40:12 -0500, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Says the person who thinks a guy becomes a girl by putting on a dress..
Nobody believes that.

natural foods instead of supplements
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/52b0Gm76AS0>

D. Ray
2024-09-25 16:40:02 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
Post by D. Ray
Post by Joel
[...]
Sure. “Enemies”. Are they with you in the room right now?
Post by Joel
Divide
and conquer, they play on your biases, they get your thinking in that
negative, pessimistic, paranoid way, unable to break out of the mold -
Yeah, yeah. And I’m the conspiracy theorist, right?

You know who are your enemies? Normal people who don’t want faggots,
Haitian niggers, illegal beaners, etc. You know who are your best friends?
Soulless corporations with rainbow flags in promo materials and sellout
politicians with fake smiles. Those people always had your best interests
in mind.
Joel

Skeeter
Liar.
Scout
How so?
Governor Swill
2024-09-24 21:12:14 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2024 08:24:42 -0500, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Post by Joel
Post by John Smyth
It's unclear how employees feel about being replaced with robots'
I'm guessing you're from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.
You guessed wrong, faggot.
In any event, you're a racist phobe, an asshole.
How so?
<laughs and points>

49% of Russians support withdrawal of troops from Ukraine.
<https://kyivindependent.com/49-of-russians-support-withdrawal-of-troops-from-ukraine-poll-says/>
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 43 days.

09) Trump's White House interfered with the FBI investigation
into Kavanaugh's sexual assaults.
10) Trump is a felon, convicted on 34 counts of business fraud.
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-09-24 21:55:11 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
<laughs and points>
At your death threats?

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

X, formerly known as "!Jones"
2024-09-25 18:55:32 UTC
If you have a medical emergency, stop reading, log off, and dial 911!
Post by Joel
I'm guessing you're from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.
"Rush Limbaugh"! I remember him... I think. Didn't he have a popular
radio talk show? I suppose I could Google him.

< COPY & PASTE >
Limbaugh became one of the most prominent conservative voices in the
United States during the 1990s and hosted a national television show
from 1992 to 1996. He was among the most highly paid figures in
American radio history. Limbaugh garnered controversy from his
statements on race, LGBT matters, feminism, sexual consent, and
climate change. During the 2020 State of the Union Address, President
Donald Trump awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
< /COPY & PASTE >

OK, so he got a presidential medal from the Donald. So, WTF did he
*do* to earn the medal? (There seemed neither rhyme nor reason to the
Donald's choices.) I recall hearing him now... sort of. It was a
little like reading TPG... it was a little like a fart. I'd hear it,
but soon it would dissipate... unless it was one of those liquid
farts.

Bottom line is that he never produced anything of value. In the end,
he leaves no legacy. In a decade *nobody* will remember him.
Joel
2024-09-26 22:27:12 UTC
Post by Joel
[...]
They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats.