CNN -- Fear Sells
RonB
2021-04-13 22:14:23 UTC
According to another Veritas video, CNN is about to drop the Covid
fear mongering and go big time into "climate change" fear mongering. Also,
the same source admitted they made up a story about Trump's "poor" health,
while selectively showing videos to make it appear Biden was "healthy."

Not news. Propaganda 24/7.

------------------------------------
'We Were Creating A Story -- Our Focus Was To Get Trump Out': CNN Director
Busted By Undercover Veritas Operative
------------------------------------

A technical director for CNN made the grave error of sitting down with a
(probably hot) undercover female journalist from Project Veritas, to whom
he admitted that the network "got Trump out" with their coverage, and that
he "100% believe(s) that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump
would have got voted out."

"I came to CNN because I wanted to be part of that," added the director,
Charlie Chester.

He then explained how the network engaged in propaganda to 'create a
story' about Trump vs. Biden.

"[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many
medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was
neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to -- you know,
whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything
about. That's what -- I think that’s propaganda," he said, adding "We
would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy,
you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young
geriatric."

Transcript below (via PV):

Veritas Journalist: “I guess I have a confession. I worry about Biden and
his health, I guess.”

CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Your news health?”

Veritas Journalist: “What? No, I said Biden, our president.”

Chester: “Oh, his health.”

Veritas Journalist: “I want to take care of him and make sure he's okay.”

Chester: “He is definitely -- the whole thing of him running during the
entire -- like run for the campaign. Showing him jogging is obviously
deflection of his age and they're [CNN] trying to make it like, ‘Oh, I'm
healthy.’”

Veritas Journalist: “Is that what we did? I don't know. Like what do you
mean?”

Chester: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that
[he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as
a young geriatric.”

Chester went on to say that COVID-19 media coverage should be coming to an
end in the near future. He added that CNN is already preparing its shift
in coverage to push and promote climate change fear.

“I think there's a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up,
they're [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They've already announced in our
office that once the public is -- will be open to it -- we're going to
start focusing mainly on climate,” Chester said.

Chester: “It's going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get
Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right?
So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.”

Veritas Journalist: “What does that look like?”

Chester: “I don't know. I'm not sure. I have a feeling that it’s going to
be like, constantly showing videos of decline in ice, and weather warming
up, and like the effects it’s having on the economy--”

Veritas Journalist: “Who decides that?”

Chester: “Head of the network.”

Veritas Journalist: “Who is that? Is that [Jeff] Zucker?”

Chester: “Zucker, yeah. I imagine that he's got his council and they've
all like, discussed, like where they think--”

Veritas Journalist: “So, that's like the next--”

Chester: “Pandemic-like story that we’ll beat to death, but that one's got
longevity. You know what I mean? Like there's a definitive ending to the
pandemic. It'll taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore.
Climate change can take years, so they'll [CNN will] probably be able to
milk that quite a bit.”

Veritas Journalist: “So, climate change overload.”

Chester: “Be prepared, it's coming. Climate change is going to be the next
COVID thing for CNN.”

Veritas Journalist: “You think it's going to be just like -- a lot of
like, fear for the climate?”

Chester: “Yeah. Fear sells.”
------------------
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/we-were-creating-story-our-focus-was-get-trump-out-cnn-director-busted-undercover-veritas

This is what "news" is in the U.S. today. Kind of Big Pharma and CDC
"science." In other words, total bullshit.
--
Saudis bomb & starve Yemeni civilians: (crickets)
Yemenis attack Saudi oil facilities: TERRORISM!
pothead
2021-04-13 23:31:44 UTC
RonB
2021-04-14 01:14:53 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
[...]

I've been saying this for years, the media has gotten far too powerful. And while
social media was an alternative to the MSM, that too has become corrupted. It's
at the point where "who is checking the fact checkers". We ain't talking about
Walter Cronkite anymore and for those that don't know, the "most trusted man
in America" was a flaming liberal however his coverage of news was mostly
down the middle and maybe on occasion off to the left a bit, especially when
it came to the Vietnam war. Most people didn't even realize it at the time and
he certainly wasn't inventing news to push his POV.
CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Axios etc started the attacks on Trump even before he managed
to win in 2016. Backed my the media, Hollywood, Sports and Marxist organizations
like BLM, Antifa and others funded by the wealthy elite the Republicans were
out gunned and it wasn't / isn't even close.
They tried Russia, which turned out to be mostly a hoax.
Impeaching Trump twice. Nobody gave a shit. Much like Clinton's impeachment.
They held Trump and his staff to a different standard than the Democrats hold
themselves to. Example Flynn lying vs Democrats lying all over the place. Schiff
for example claimed to have smoking gun regarding Russia. He did this for 3 years.
What happened to it?
The media ignored the Hunter Biden laptop calling it a Russian plant.
They hid Joe Biden during the later stages of the campaign and accepted it.
They are still circling the wagons around Biden.
When the insurrection happened it was like manna from heaven for the Democrats.
The narrative was and still is 24x7 "white supremacists are coming for you" yet they
ignore the rioting by BLM and Antifa.
And they are still doing it.
Mostly peaceful protests they call it.
BS.
Did anyone ever notice that during Trump when the markets were doing great
it was underplayed and the reporting was sparse?
Ever notice that the stock market ticker, under Trump on the lower right side
of CNN and MSNBC screen would be really small when it was in the green but
would be bigger in size when the market was tanking?
I'll bet most didn't.
Notice that as soon as Biden took office, the COVID death clocks went away for
a couple of weeks?
They are back but they were gone for a while.
Why is that?
It goes on and on.
The Democrats are going to run this country into the ground.
NYS is going to offer ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS $15k free money while small businesses
who were forced to close, for dubious reasons, can't put food on the table
and are far in debt.
While military veterans are homeless, illegal immigrants are warm and
comfy in government paid for hotel rooms.
Thank you Joe Biden and the Democrats.
BTW tell your daughters to stay away from public restrooms and whatever
do not even think about getting sports scholarships anymore because some
chick with a dick is going beat them every time.
Yea, the Democrats are doing one hell of a job and they could not do it without
the corrupt ultra left wing MSM.
Meanwhile they're trying to get alternative news sources thrown off of cable
and the Internet — even Fox News. This is how censorship Communism works,
not how a free Republic is supposed to work.
pothead
2021-04-14 01:40:33 UTC
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
[...]

It's terrifying and most people don't get it.
This culture wars, race wars, woke culture, BLM and so forth sounds good on paper
because some of it is true. We do, as a country have a sordid past. We learned and
we improved. Rewriting history is not the answer.
Things like critical race theory and all this gender crap is poisoning our
kids.
Schools are no longer for education but for indoctrination.

I grew up during the cold war and I remember how we were taught about
Russia and no free press etc.

it seems things have gone 180 and now we are the Russia of the 1960's.

BTW Hannity has Project Veritas on right now.
CNN corruption.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
chrisv
2021-04-14 11:30:28 UTC
Post by pothead
Schools are no longer for education but for indoctrination.
I grew up during the cold war and I remember how we were taught about
Russia and no free press etc.
it seems things have gone 180 and now we are the Russia of the 1960's.
You're even kookier than RonB, at times.

Yes, things are a mess. But it's nothing, at all, like some
dictatorship where the media is centrally controlled, and no dissent
is allowed.
--
"I'd be surprised if you can find even ONE book printing company that
says they accept LaTex files." - some dumb fsck, putting his
ignorance on display
Art Fallows
2021-04-14 14:52:19 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by pothead
Schools are no longer for education but for indoctrination.
I grew up during the cold war and I remember how we were taught about
Russia and no free press etc.
it seems things have gone 180 and now we are the Russia of the 1960's.
You're even kookier than RonB, at times.
Yes, things are a mess. But it's nothing, at all, like some
dictatorship where the media is centrally controlled, and no dissent
is allowed.
It's actually the opposite. The media is working hand in hand with the
Democrat party to destroy the Republican party and conservatism.

You might want to hold your nose and watch Foxnews's Hannity tonight
because he is airing part two of Project Veritas's exposing of CNN.
Last night's episode was a bombshell.
Arthur Fallows
RonB
2021-04-15 21:04:09 UTC
Post by Art Fallows
Post by chrisv
Post by pothead
Schools are no longer for education but for indoctrination.
I grew up during the cold war and I remember how we were taught about
Russia and no free press etc.
it seems things have gone 180 and now we are the Russia of the 1960's.
You're even kookier than RonB, at times.
Yes, things are a mess. But it's nothing, at all, like some
dictatorship where the media is centrally controlled, and no dissent
is allowed.
It's actually the opposite. The media is working hand in hand with the
Democrat party to destroy the Republican party and conservatism.
You might want to hold your nose and watch Foxnews's Hannity tonight
because he is airing part two of Project Veritas's exposing of CNN.
Last night's episode was a bombshell.
chrisv won't do that. It might cause him to think and that's a "place" he
doesn't want to go.
chrisv
2021-04-15 21:31:46 UTC
More outright lying from RonB. "Whattaguy."
DFS
2021-04-14 22:11:22 UTC
Love all your evidence proving my "ignorance", turd.
Art Fallows
2021-04-14 14:49:51 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
[...]

I watched that segment and it's a real expose' on how corrupt CNN is.
They don't even try to explain away the fact that they wanted to make
sure Trump didn't win and that they had to protect Biden in order to
achieve that.
Supposedly part two of the segment is going to air tonight.
It should be interesting.
Arthur Fallows
RonB
2021-04-15 21:02:18 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
[...]

And now Twitter colludes with CNN and suspends Veritas' account. "All that
'fits' and ONLY what 'fits.'" Pure censorship.
Abort Retry Fail
2021-04-15 21:07:48 UTC
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
[...]

The question that needs to be asked is "what are they, with they being the left,
so afraid of?
The answer is: the truth.
The truth scares them which is why they are making every effort to suppress it.
--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?
Sector Error #61
pothead
2021-04-15 21:36:09 UTC
Post by Abort Retry Fail
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
Post by pothead
Post by RonB
[...]

Very well stated.
It's going to backfire though but unfortunately by then it might be too late.
chrisv
2021-04-14 11:17:36 UTC
Chester: “Yeah. Fear sells.”
That's nothing that we didn't know. Ebola! Bird flu! Then they
viciously attack when people are skeptical when the next "pandemic"
actually turns out to be bad.

The world is run by greedy, power-mad assholes.
--
"Capability and flexibility has NOTHING to do with [why people use
Linux]." - DumFSck, lying shamelessly