Microsoft Fails GNU/Linux Wins
Add Reply
Nux Vomica
2024-09-25 17:12:13 UTC
A fantastic storage medium for data was the DVD-RAM disk:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD-RAM

I have many DVD-RAM disks which I created using GNU/Linux
which are still very much accessible using GNU/Linux.

What about that junk-shit system known as Microslop Winblows?

Nope. Microslop can't read them -- even though it should.

Microslop is junk that caters only to the latest junk fads.

But GNU/Linux will always be there for all of your disk needs,
even floppies.
Systemd: solving all the problems that you never knew you had.
DFS
2024-09-25 17:37:20 UTC
Post by Nux Vomica
DVD-RAM disk
Microslop can't read them
LyingGuhnooIdiotSaysWhat?
Joel
2024-09-25 18:46:38 UTC
Post by DFS
Post by Nux Vomica
DVD-RAM disk
Microslop can't read them
LyingGuhnooIdiotSaysWhat?
I had a drive that could read that format, from IBM. It would've been
under XP and 7 (32-bit) that I had it. Under 64-bit Win I've had
BD-RE solely (I had switched to booting USB media with the old
computer, before assembling this one, though, for obvious reasons).
--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.