Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls 11 Former US Bases
Sgt Slinky
2021-08-18 18:34:00 UTC
This travesty of a POTUS Joe Biden should be impeached.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the left wing Democrats.

"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls 11 Former US Bases,
Approxmately 174 Humvees, 10,000 High Explosive Rockets and 6 Light
Attack Aircraft"

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/thanks-joe-biden-taliban-now-
controls-11-former-us-bases-approxmately-174-humvees-10000-high-
explosive-rockets-6-light-attack-aircraft/>

"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban is well prepared to control the
populace in Afghanistan.

The Taliban now has humvees patrolling Kabul."
Steve Petruzzellis - frelwizzen
2021-08-18 20:21:54 UTC
Post by Sgt Slinky
This travesty of a POTUS Joe Biden should be impeached.
Welcome to the wonderful world of the left wing Democrats.
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls 11 Former US Bases,
Approxmately 174 Humvees, 10,000 High Explosive Rockets and 6 Light
Attack Aircraft"
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/thanks-joe-biden-taliban-now-
controls-11-former-us-bases-approxmately-174-humvees-10000-high-
explosive-rockets-6-light-attack-aircraft/>
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban is well prepared to control the
populace in Afghanistan.
The Taliban now has humvees patrolling Kabul."
At times, fiction is more valuable than reality.

It is trivial to exaggerate by bragging about hardly any exceptions
clashing from what is mainstream. What is more important from an advocacy
opinion are the regular usages. Nobody is being controlled by RMS.

Another successful NNTP protocol test. That is if you count slow and
buggy as a success. The most obvious answer: David Shill Brooks's consumed
drugs since then, and 'forgot'.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
cook/UQjN2UTM5IzM1ADM0czNwMjMyYzR?Gremlin=&Diesel=>
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
STALKING_TARGET_94
2021-08-18 21:58:08 UTC
Post by Sgt Slinky
This travesty of a POTUS Joe Biden should be impeached.
Welcome to the wonderful world of the left wing Democrats.
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls 11 Former US Bases,
Approxmately 174 Humvees, 10,000 High Explosive Rockets and 6 Light
Attack Aircraft"
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/thanks-joe-biden-taliban-now-
controls-11-former-us-bases-approxmately-174-humvees-10000-high-
explosive-rockets-6-light-attack-aircraft/>
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban is well prepared to control the
populace in Afghanistan.
The Taliban now has humvees patrolling Kabul."
Wolffan must recognize that others can go get mySQL, right, gluey? And,
of course, anyone can filter his posts, which renders _his_ usenet group
attack useless, just like Wolffan. Everyone is Wolffan -- the oldest gag
in the book. Gremlin the functionally illiterate fraud. Shadow shared
a specific series of doxing files several times now, and invited Wolffan
to show which ones aren't true and provide the testimony to support his
allegation. At no time has Wolffan done so. Sadly there are too many "all
choice is good" Linux users and not enough old school users with the time
to help the people with Android.

It was Wolffan who got busted using tons of socks repeatedly, and these
are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue directly into threads where
he was being ripped apart... nonstop for over a decade.
Curious how these posts are made? Email: ***@gmail.com
STALKING_TARGET_94
2021-08-18 22:14:01 UTC
Post by Sgt Slinky
This travesty of a POTUS Joe Biden should be impeached.
Welcome to the wonderful world of the left wing Democrats.
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls 11 Former US Bases,
Approxmately 174 Humvees, 10,000 High Explosive Rockets and 6 Light
Attack Aircraft"
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/thanks-joe-biden-taliban-now-
controls-11-former-us-bases-approxmately-174-humvees-10000-high-
explosive-rockets-6-light-attack-aircraft/>
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban is well prepared to control the
populace in Afghanistan.
The Taliban now has humvees patrolling Kabul."
Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's only reason for living. Diesel showed
himself to be a bigot by having the pretense to not speak to Gregory Hall
by vehemently proclaiming PLONK and then ambushing him again via piggybacking.
Do you believe the idiocy Diesel is posting?

Fool! Don't get too cocky, Diesel, sometimes "seemingly intelligent people"
are just that. From what I've seen it looks like the trolling nonsense needs
more and more resources.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot

Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
Steven Carroll
2021-08-18 23:33:47 UTC
Post by Sgt Slinky
This travesty of a POTUS Joe Biden should be impeached.
Welcome to the wonderful world of the left wing Democrats.
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban Now Controls 11 Former US Bases,
Approxmately 174 Humvees, 10,000 High Explosive Rockets and 6 Light
Attack Aircraft"
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/thanks-joe-biden-taliban-now-
controls-11-former-us-bases-approxmately-174-humvees-10000-high-
explosive-rockets-6-light-attack-aircraft/>
"Thanks to Joe Biden the Taliban is well prepared to control the
populace in Afghanistan.
The Taliban now has humvees patrolling Kabul."
Google for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook is found: <https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud>.
When I first posted, I wanted to be equitable and nonjudgemental. I gave
Troll Master Steve Carroll more than a wise person should.

Did Troll Master Steve Carroll think that was clever? Just look at the
effort Snit once again had to spend to get Troll Master Steve Carroll able
to pull messages from a website server via scripting. Snit once again,
took mistreatment from Troll Master Steve Carroll, instead of a great thanks,
much appreciated, response - that I believe Snit was owed for the trouble
and time he spent on the explaination. I know we have two different views
completely.

--
Do not click this link!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud