Hilarious, the triggering is real... Hundreds of ASU students register to vote at MAGA tent.
Add Reply
John Smyth
2024-09-26 13:48:02 UTC
Hilarious it is!
The poor lefty snowflakes are melting.

<https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1839076269004107976>

<https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1839161005462765844>

'This is too good not to share. Campus leftists at ASU were very
confused when they saw the sea of students that came out to our voter
registration event today wearing MAGA hats:

“I was very disturbed seeing all the MAGA hats everywhere today…confused
why there were so many…”

“Made my stomach turn a lil tbh”

“I’m scared”

We’re barnstorming the country visiting 22 campuses this fall,
registering hundreds of Gen Z voters at every stop. I’d be scared if I
was them too.

And we’re only getting stronger.'
humphrey
2024-09-26 23:51:50 UTC
”
“Made my stomach turn a lil tbh”
“I’m scared”
We’re barnstorming the country visiting 22 campuses this fall,
registering hundreds of Gen Z voters at every stop. I’d be scared if
I was them too.
And we’re only getting stronger.'
Democrat radicals totally miscalculated. They figured they could shove
their agendas down everyone's throat and get away with it. Not for long,
bitches.