Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report
Add Reply
John Smyth
2024-09-12 23:36:23 UTC
'Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report'

'"I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation
for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about
four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands," a resident told a
dispatcher.'

<https://thepostmillennial.com/haitian-migrants-capture-geese-in-springfield-ohio-police-report>

'A recording of a call made to police in August has revealed a
Springfield, Ohio resident expressing concern to authorities over
Haitian migrants in the city capturing geese. The recording and police
report were obtained by The Federalist.

“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation
for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about
four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands,” the caller told the
police dispatcher in the audio recording of the call.

According to a police report, the caller sent in his report on Aug. 26,
before Springfield, a Columbus suburb about 50 miles away from the state
capitol, became a byword for the chaotic and often non-existent
immigration policy of the Biden-Harris administration. The caller
described to the dispatcher how he was observing four migrants, two male
and two female, each walking away grasping a goose in their arms.

“I was trying to get my phone out and I was trying to make it to this
orientation on time,” the caller explained. “I’m time crunching here,
and I saw that, I’m like, ‘Yeah this has got to be reported,’” he told
the police dispatcher.

When asked by the dispatcher, “how many” geese are involved, the caller
responded, “Uh, they each had one.”

The caller specified the exact location of the goose thievery, saying it
occurred at an intersection between Water and Warder Street, a real
location in the city that the police report later confirmed.

Springfield has been a victim of the Biden-Harris administration's
Cuba-Haiti-Nicaragua-Venezuela (CHNV) parole program that is rife with
fraud. The Department of Homeland Security briefly paused the program
after an internal report raised these concerns but it is back on track
and continuing to allow illegal immigrants into the US.

Springfield residents have testified about migrants catching and killing
local animals in full public view, The Federalist noted. “These Haitians
are running into trash cans. They’re running into buildings. They’re
flipping cars in the middle of the street, and I don’t know how like,
y’all can be comfortable with this,” resident Anthony Harris told city
officials last month. “They’re in the park, grabbing up ducks by the
neck and cutting their heads off and eating them.”

There have been numerous reports from residents of Springfield who are
adamant that Haitian immigrants are taking the geese to eat. Other
residents talk about being terrorized by the flood of illegal
immigrants.

'
%
2024-09-12 23:50:36 UTC
Post by John Smyth
[...]
do you have stats for that ,
how mant geese out of 100 escape
chrisv
2024-09-13 08:39:25 UTC
Post by John Smyth
'Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report'
'"I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation
for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about
four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands," a resident told a
dispatcher.'
This is why the Repugs are going to lose, again. Why the *fsck* are
they talking about some idiots eating geese, when there are so many
*important* issues to talk about?
James Cook
2024-09-13 00:13:35 UTC
*Proper alt.fan.rush-limbaugh netiquette*
can.politics, alt.politics.trump, alt.computer.workshop,
comp.os.linux.advocacy, rec.arts.tv
Post by John Smyth
'Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report'
No. There is no such "police report."
Are you trying to out-lie Kamala Harris and ABC?

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/767911174/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-FgAt6C3w3O2whVVHFZHL
Roderick
Nah. Rudy could school them on lying.
Governor Swill
2024-09-13 15:30:09 UTC
Post by James Cook
Post by John Smyth
'Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report'
No. There is no such "police report."
Are you trying to out-lie Kamala Harris and ABC?
https://www.scribd.com/embeds/767911174/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-FgAt6C3w3O2whVVHFZHL
<laughs and points>

Great! A record of a crank call! You guys are hilarious!

Haitian dog whistle stew
<https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/09/12>

How many of these bogus reports you got?

LOL!

Trump: A president has every right to interfere in a presidential election
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a4f4aL_S5f4>
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you
and then the entire country." - Anthony Scaramucci

#nevertrump
Siri Cruise
2024-09-13 06:00:44 UTC
Post by John Smyth
'Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report'
'"I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation
for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about
four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands," a resident told a
dispatcher.'
<https://thepostmillennial.com/haitian-migrants-capture-geese-in-springfield-ohio-police-report>
'A recording of a call made to police in August has revealed a
Springfield, Ohio resident expressing concern to authorities over
Haitian migrants in the city capturing geese. The recording and police
report were obtained by The Federalist.
Bare handed? That's unamerican. They are required to get a shotgun
and blast it into feathers, bones, and blood. They're taking jobs
away from american hunters?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
aaron mebust
You must be a vegetarian.
Siri Cruise
2024-09-14 00:13:19 UTC
Post by aaron mebust
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by John Smyth
[...]
I am inclined to be a humanitarian.
Governor Swill
2024-09-14 07:03:41 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaron mebust
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by John Smyth
[...]
My god! You're a CANNIBAL?

Rodney Dangerfield: I'm so ugly that ...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lIJ8-JtunSo

#nevertrump
-hh
2024-09-13 23:25:57 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by John Smyth
'Haitian migrants capture geese in Springfield, Ohio: police report'
'"I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation
for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about
four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands," a resident told a
dispatcher.'
<https://thepostmillennial.com/haitian-migrants-capture-geese-in-springfield-ohio-police-report>
'A recording of a call made to police in August has revealed a
Springfield, Ohio resident expressing concern to authorities over
Haitian migrants in the city capturing geese. The recording and police
report were obtained by The Federalist.
Bare handed? That's unamerican. They are required to get a shotgun
and blast it into feathers, bones, and blood. They're taking jobs
away from american hunters?
If this really happened (not the crazy American lady who’s already been
arrested)..

I’d not want mess with anyone tough enough to take down a Canada Goose bare
handed. Geese are damn nasty.

-hh
chrisv
2024-09-24 20:01:04 UTC
I’d not want mess with anyone tough enough to take down a Canada Goose bare
handed. Geese are damn nasty.
Use a weapon. A solid stick will do. I doubt that they can withstand
a good whack to the neck.

In the Spring when they have their babies, they sometimes confront me
when I'm jogging. But if I grab a stick and hold it over my head so
they they can see it, they stay out of my way.
--
"i<=22? Look at the clueless wonder go! That bit of shit-code does
two int comparisons on each iteration of the loop" - DumFSck,
putting his ignorance on display
-hh
2024-09-25 11:24:11 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by -hh
I’d not want mess with anyone tough enough to take down a Canada Goose bare
handed. Geese are damn nasty.
Use a weapon. A solid stick will do. I doubt that they can withstand
a good whack to the neck.
If it was actually that easy with just a stick, then how have Geese been
able to survive hungry native hunters for the past 15,000 years?
Post by chrisv
In the Spring when they have their babies, they sometimes confront me
when I'm jogging. But if I grab a stick and hold it over my head so
they they can see it, they stay out of my way.
Scaring one off isn't the same as taking one down. Carry a GoPro with
you next time to record yourself actually killing a goose barehanded, or
even with a stick.

-hh
chrisv
2024-09-25 12:26:59 UTC
Post by -hh
Post by chrisv
Use a weapon. A solid stick will do. I doubt that they can withstand
a good whack to the neck.
If it was actually that easy with just a stick, then how have Geese been
able to survive hungry native hunters for the past 15,000 years?
There's that classic -highhorse "if that was true then..." made-up
"logic" again.

"Those birds *must* be badass! How else could they have survived?!"

Sheesh. The idiocy.

When they can't fly, they hide. Back when people were more prone to
hunt for their food, there was lots of area for animals to hide, for a
good survival rate. There still is, in many cases.

Yes, it would be easy to take-out a fscking goose with a swing of a
solid stick.
chrisv

solid stick.
Governor Swill
2024-09-25 22:46:38 UTC
Post by chrisv
In the Spring when they have their babies, they sometimes confront me
when I'm jogging. But if I grab a stick and hold it over my head so
they they can see it, they stay out of my way.
Scaring one off isn't the same as taking one down. Carry a GoPro with
you next time to record yourself actually killing a goose barehanded, or
even with a stick.
My dad used to "wring their necks". In this execution process, the chicken is
held firmly in the hand, swung rapidly around in the air and then snapped so the
body separates at the neck. The chicken, not yet aware it's dead, will run
around the yard headless until the muscles run out of glycogen.

Pluck, clean and have chicken and dumplings for supper.

Slowing the flow of illegals to America
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zLDIP4Bzh_4>
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 43 days.

11) Trump's failed pandemic response caused the needless
deaths of hundreds of thousands. By the time he left office,
three thousand were dying every day.

12) Trump's White House scrapped the emergency pandemic
playbook that had been assembled by the Obama administration.
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-09-26 10:33:07 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by chrisv
In the Spring when they have their babies, they sometimes confront me
when I'm jogging. But if I grab a stick and hold it over my head so
they they can see it, they stay out of my way.
Scaring one off isn't the same as taking one down. Carry a GoPro with
you next time to record yourself actually killing a goose barehanded, or
even with a stick.
My dad used to "wring their necks". In this execution process, the chicken is
held firmly in the hand, swung rapidly around in the air and then snapped so the
body separates at the neck. The chicken, not yet aware it's dead, will run
around the yard headless until the muscles run out of glycogen.
We lived next to a Commonwealth Edison worker in rural Illinois who also
raised chickens, guinea hens, and other birds in a stinking plot of land next
to his house, with a creek running through it.

He would hang the chickens upside down and slit the neck.

Was also troubled by raccoons getting the birds, so he'd trap one,
wrap a tarp around the cage, and gas the raccoon with car exhaust.

One of his kids, a little shit who was a friend of mine, liked to smoke.
One day, from our house two blocks away, I hear the sound of slaps and
him screaming, and his dad is yelling "Whaddaya mean you weren't smoking!?
I can smell it on you!"

Tell this to the Navy:
--
Thus spake the master programmer:
"When a program is being tested, it is too late to make design changes."
-- Geoffrey James, "The Tao of Programming"
D. Ray
2024-09-14 01:43:46 UTC
What does "democracy" even mean in a country where the system can
completely change the demographics and workforce of a town essentially
overnight, and the population not only has no recourse, they don't even
know who to complain to? And all the GOP has to offer is cat memes.

<https://fixupx.com/StrukkThunder/status/1833962996718072192>
chrisv
2024-09-24 20:05:38 UTC
Post by D. Ray
What does "democracy" even mean in a country where the system can
completely change the demographics and workforce of a town essentially
overnight, and the population not only has no recourse, they don't even
know who to complain to?
Those fsckers import people who they know will vote Domocrat. They
also buy votes left and right. "We'll give you $25k for a house!"
"We'll forgive your student loans!"
--
"[chrisv] refueses to realize that MS & Apple weren't ever the only
OSs out there:" - lying asshole "-hh", lying shamelessly
-hh
2024-09-25 11:39:03 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by D. Ray
What does "democracy" even mean in a country where the system can
completely change the demographics and workforce of a town essentially
overnight, and the population not only has no recourse, they don't even
know who to complain to?
Those fsckers import people who they know will vote Domocrat.
But if the USA is so great for Capitalism, then why aren't there any
Republican-minded immigrants who want to come here?
Post by chrisv
They also buy votes left and right.
That was Trump caught on tape this week:

<https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/09/kind-gesture-or-vote-buying-trumps-cash-gift-to-pa-grocery-shopper-sparks-heated-debate.html>

Given that it was done during a campaign stop, I'd conclude that it was
an illegal vote-buying attempt.
Post by chrisv
"We'll give you $25k for a house!"
You mean this one?

<https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202320240AB1840>

Because that's a clarification of an existing California new home buyers
program. The clarification was that that immigration status wasn't a
specific requirement imposed by CA, which meant that application costs
are streamlined by no longer had to do their own check for California.
Post by chrisv
"We'll forgive your student loans!"
For overwhelmingly US Citizens, and seeking to reduce how bad the middle
class has been being ripped off by the Financial industry.

-hh
chrisv
2024-09-25 12:31:15 UTC
Post by -hh
Post by chrisv
Those fsckers import people who they know will vote Domocrat.
But if the USA is so great for Capitalism, then why aren't there any
Republican-minded immigrants who want to come here?
Does that really address my point, -highhorse?
Post by -hh
(further argumentative idiocy and diversions that didn't refute my points, snipped)
"But what about Trump" says -highhorse.

Response will be deleted, unread.
Joel
2024-09-25 15:06:50 UTC
Post by chrisv
Response will be deleted, unread.
Will you stop saying that, for fuck's sake? You sound like you never
grew up.
--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.
Skeeter
2024-09-25 17:58:24 UTC
Oh the irony. So what "rights" will you lose if Trump wins?
chrisv
2024-09-25 21:47:22 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Response will be deleted, unread.
Will you stop saying that, for fuck's sake? You sound like you never
grew up.
Oh the irony. So what "rights" will you lose if Trump wins?
It's actually quite grown-up of me to declare, in advance, that I've
made my point and that you can have the last word.
--
"Overall, what you were trying to claim was quite worthy of being
scoffed at, because your claim was plainly ridiculous and ill-informed
on multiple levels." - lying asshole "-hh", lying shamelessly
Joel
2024-09-25 22:27:15 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Response will be deleted, unread.
Will you stop saying that, for fuck's sake? You sound like you never
grew up.
Oh the irony. So what "rights" will you lose if Trump wins?
It's actually quite grown-up of me to declare, in advance, that I've
made my point and that you can have the last word.
Not really. I don't want a "word". I want Usenet not to suck balls.

Governor Swill
2024-09-25 22:57:37 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Response will be deleted, unread.
Will you stop saying that, for fuck's sake? You sound like you never
grew up.
Oh the irony. So what "rights" will you lose if Trump wins?
It's actually quite grown-up of me to declare, in advance, that I've
made my point and that you can have the last word.
Not really. I don't want a "word". I want Usenet not to suck balls.
LOL!

Wish in one hand ...

Greatest Guitar Solos
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MzhdbfWlx58>

Scout
After all, sucking balls is your job......
chrisv
Response was deleted, unread.
Joel
2024-09-25 23:01:37 UTC
Post by chrisv
Response was deleted, unread.
You're lucky I respond to you, dummy, when you call my GF a man, like
a tired old bitter man-child.

Scout
2024-09-26 14:04:41 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Response was deleted, unread.
You're lucky I respond to you, dummy, when you call my GF a man, like
a tired old bitter man-child.
Why shouldn't he call him a man.. that's what he is.

Even you have admitted as much.
chrisv
2024-09-26 21:07:17 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by chrisv
Post by Skeeter
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Response will be deleted, unread.
Will you stop saying that, for fuck's sake? You sound like you never
grew up.
Oh the irony. So what "rights" will you lose if Trump wins?
It's actually quite grown-up of me to declare, in advance, that I've
made my point and that you can have the last word.
Response was deleted, unread.
Two more Joel posts, and three Swill posts, were deleted, unread.

Tiresome "you're afraid of the truth" lies are as old as USENET.
Joel

Skeeter
So you will run away from the issue yet again.
Scout
Let's just accept that his rights won't change.
Joel
2024-09-25 22:58:31 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Oh the irony.
When have I gone to the level of lame that chrisv is, here?
Post by Skeeter
So what "rights" will you lose if Trump wins?
There's honestly no telling, man, I mean in my own state it's probably
OK, but I do think about people across these meaningless state
borders.

Scout
2024-09-26 14:05:40 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by Skeeter
Oh the irony.
When have I gone to the level of lame that chrisv is, here?
Just once.. on your way to the bottom.

You've never gotten back up to the level of chrisv since then.
Skeeter
So you lied when you said if Trump wins you will lose your rights.
Governor Swill
2024-09-25 22:56:53 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by chrisv
Response will be deleted, unread.
Will you stop saying that, for fuck's sake? You sound like you never
grew up.
It's his defense mechanism. By not reading any posts that disagree with his
views so he doesn't have to defend them. That makes him feel like he won when
the fact is, he's a loser.

"Y'all too grown for me."
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HcTw1SUVpyY>

Governor Swill
2024-09-25 22:52:27 UTC
Post by -hh
Post by chrisv
They also buy votes left and right.
<https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/09/kind-gesture-or-vote-buying-trumps-cash-gift-to-pa-grocery-shopper-sparks-heated-debate.html>
Given that it was done during a campaign stop, I'd conclude that it was
an illegal vote-buying attempt.
He'd better hope he has plenty of hundred dollar bills.

Vote buying? A dramatic demonstration.
Post by -hh
Post by chrisv
"We'll give you $25k for a house!"
You mean this one?
<https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202320240AB1840>
<snip>

Reminds me more of this one:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Dream_Downpayment_Assistance_Act#:~:text=Bush%20signed%20into%20law%20the,strengthen%20America's%20housing%20market.>
Post by -hh
Post by chrisv
"We'll forgive your student loans!"
For overwhelmingly US Citizens, and seeking to reduce how bad the middle
class has been being ripped off by the Financial industry.
And the for profit college system.

What in hell are we eating??
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KOPC6YpRe-o>